Infosys realizes the shift in Enterprise IT towards adopting the principles of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Management (BPM). SOA and BPM provide agile processes and information systems to realize business objectives. Hence, we work closely with TIBCO to achieve strategic long-term business imperatives for global companies by developing robust integration solutions for them.
Infosys' TIBCO capabilities
Based on independent market research and product analysis, Infosys considers TIBCO as one of the core products for SOA, BPM and integration. Infosys has developed rich expertise in these areas from its past association with TIBCO as a long-term engineering partner. Our capabilities in TIBCO products are listed below:
- SOA & ESB: ActiveMatrix (BusinessWorks, Policy Manager, Service Bus, Service Performance Manager, Registry & Service Grid)
- Messaging: Enterprise Messaging Service, Rendezvous, SmartSockets and Ajax Message Service
- Application Integration: ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, BusinessWorks SmartMapper, Managed File Transfer, Adapters
- B2B: BusinessConnect (Including BusinessConnect Remote and BusinessConnect Trading Community Management)
- Data and Mainframe Integration : DataExchange, Mainframe Messaging, Object Service Broker, Mainframe Adapters and i5/OS Integration
- Business Process Management (BPM): iProcess Suite
- Business Intelligence and Business Activity Monitoring: Spotfire DXP Professional, Spotfire DecisionSite, BusinessFactor and Spotfire Analytics Server
- System Monitoring: Hawk, Enterprise Management Advisor and Enterprise RTView
- Complex Event Processing: BusinessEvents
- Master Data Management (MDM): Collaborative Information Manager (CIM)
- Portals/User Interface & Rich Internet Application (RIA): PortalBuilder, Ajax Message Service and General Interface
Infosys' Value Proposition
Our methodologies, tools and accelerators complement TIBCO solutions. Infosys leverages its expertise in TIBCO products to provide world-class solutions.
Process-based Learning Across TIBCO Engagements
- Execution methodology: Based on the experience gained by complex global engagements, Infosys has developed strong execution methodologies across development, implementation, production support and maintenance, consulting, etc.
- TIBCO execution toolkits: Our toolkits consist of questionnaires, checklists, templates, standards, etc. They facilitate faster onboarding and streamline program execution.
- Integration cookbook for TIBCO projects: This practical guide articulates coding standards, integration patterns, common issues along with resolutions and workarounds.
Tools and Accelerators for Faster Go-to-Market
Infosys has invested significantly in automation, tools and accelerators to facilitate faster adoption of integration programs. We focus on innovation and automation to reduce project execution cycles.
- Ingress: Infosys' Ingress (Metadata driven ESB) platform built on TIBCO BusinessWorks to provide a value-added ESB for reduced development cycles.
- Exception Management: Generic exception management framework based on TIBCO BusinessWorks and TIBCO GI.
- Technical Frameworks: Technical modules created for catering to typical integration requirements based on gaps in current product stack. These complement the existing TIBCO products and provide a comprehensive solution coverage.
- ExTRA: A Unique Real-Time Data from Excel plug-in from Infosys that enables integration of Microsoft Excel with TIBCO (Rendezvous/ Enterprise Message Service).
- Performance Engineering Framework: Framework for performance engineering and assurance of TIBCO-based integration architecture.
- Testing Tools: Automated tools for reduced test cycles
Infosys leverages its domain knowledge and works closely with TIBCO to develop industry-specific solutions:
Infosys-TIBCO Strategic Alliance
Infosys is a Global Consulting partner of TIBCO. We have successfully executed global implementations of various TIBCO products. Prior to the alliance, Infosys was a long-term engineering partner of TIBCO, and developed enterprise application adapters.
Exclusive Early Adopter Program Partnership
We partner with TIBCO on the Early Adoption Program of TIBCO ActiveMatrix to initiate your company into SOA. It involves working with TIBCO on evaluating the product, creation of proof-of-concepts (PoCs) to validate the product features, provide feedback and recommend improvements for the product suite.
TIBCO Concept Center
Infosys and TIBCO have jointly established a TIBCO Concept Center to facilitate the development of industry solutions leveraging BPM, SOA, and Complex Event Processing products from the TIBCO product stack.
Our strategic alliance with TIBCO enables our customers to realize:
- Best-in-class TIBCO functionalities
- Effective technology lifecycle management for lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Robust solutions aligned with TIBCO's product road map
Infosys TIBCO Handbook