Building Tomorrow's QA Enterprise
IT industry has been experiencing a continuous churn during the last few years. Enhanced levels of regulatory compliance, ecommerce, mobility, Agile technologies, software as a service (SaaS), cloud, geographically distributed IT organizations, multi-tier applications targeting multiple devices – all of these constitute a major portion of any organization's technology strategy today. These factors have made testing a mission-critical, highly complex and time-consuming activity. In order to keep pace with ongoing change, QA organizations are constantly innovating to find newer solutions, technologies and methodologies that can help them ensure higher application quality – at minimum business risk and with maximum business impact to the organization.
How Infosys delivers business value
- Return on investment: There is an increasing pressure on QA organizations to build efficiencies and demonstrate return on investment (ROI) from their testing spends.
- Reduced time-to-market: With businesses defining timelines for faster go-to-market, there is increased focus on optimizing test lifecycles for applications being developed.
- Enhanced performance: With the enhanced role of IT in business growth, testing plays a key role in ensuring that applications are up and running at all times.
- Impact of new technologies: With ever-growing complexity due to the influx of new technologies (such as SOA, mobile and cloud), QA has to adapt itself to the changing paradigm.
- Regulatory compliance: Changing regulations require testing to ensure that applications conform to the new norms.
Infosys helps clients across industry verticals build tomorrow's QA enterprise by providing a combination of transformation models, offerings to address changing technology landscape, a framework for package-testing-led business transformation, and new engagement models.