Infrastructure Refresh Services
Many enterprises find that their current infrastructure is reactive and unable to cope with increasing business demands. Accumulation of non-standardized infrastructure, resulting from uncoordinated investments and M&A, as well as the existence of multiple versions of operating systems and applications, hinders time to market and effective client service.
Moreover, IT departments face increasing demands from business to justify their current IT spending while supporting business goals. In order to stay ahead of competition, enterprises must ensure that IT infrastructure remains responsive.
At Infosys, we leverage our vast industry experience to develop and implement a comprehensive IT infrastructure roadmap for our clients. We help enterprises transform their IT Infrastructure into a strategic asset by leveraging emerging technologies. Our field-tested reusable tools and frameworks help us in substantially improving average return on investment for our clients.
Our ability to understand an enterprise's changing business needs effectively and to align IT to help achieve those needs ensures that our clients remain ahead of peers.
What we deliver
- Ability to leverage emerging technologies to convert Capex into Opex
- Streamlined and efficient IT operations, while freeing up resources for the business
- Enhanced agility for the organization to meet business goals
- Reduced carbon footprint
Infosys Infrastructure Refresh Services portfolio
- Infrastructure refresh and road map services
- Cloud strategy and advisory services
- Utility computing adoption
- Windows migration services
- Legacy desktop modernization
- Messaging services integration and migration
- Directory services integration and migration