Managed infrastructure services
IT infrastructure is a key value driver for every enterprise in today's business environment. Enterprises require a flexible, secure and responsive IT infrastructure – all at lowered costs, so they can remain competitive in business.
At Infosys, we offer end-to-end Managed Infrastructure Services that help clients achieve an optimized, secure, and scalable IT infrastructure. We help them achieve this by means of our technical expertise, benchmarked operational processes, business-driven IT service-level agreements (SLAs), best-of-breed modular solutions, and a wide range of engagement models and transparent pricing options.
We are at the cutting-edge of key technology and IT operations as well as process paradigms like virtualization, cloud computing and green IT, and are transforming our clients' IT environments to leverage these next-generation technologies across their data centers, networks, and production and end-user computing environments.
Our Managed Infrastructure Services have helped clients bring down their total cost of ownership (TCO) by 30 to 45 percent, while helping align service levels to meet changing business needs.
Infosys Managed Infrastructure Services portfolio
- End-to-end services across the IT life cycle that cover the entire spectrum of your IT infrastructure
- Optimization of the TCO around IT and ensuring the business value of your current IT investments
- Significant improvement in service levels and increased availability of critical IT assets
- Transformation of IT infrastructure to leverage next-generation technologies and computing models, including cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, grid computing and green IT
- A choice of multiple engagement and pricing models to suit your budget and changing business needs
- Transparent IT operations aligned to ITIL v3 service delivery processes
- Benchmarked risk management methodologies and governance
- Alignment to best practices in infrastructure
- Enterprise cloud management services
- Managed security services
- Data center management and monitoring
- Enterprise network management and monitoring
- Managed middleware and messaging services
- Mainframe support services
- Wireless network services
- Infrastructure testing services
- ESM support services
- Enterprise service desk
Read more about Ricoh's transformation journey