Infrastructure Outsourcing Services
IT infrastructure is a key value driver for every enterprise in today's business environment. Enterprises require a flexible, secure, and responsive IT infrastructure — all at lower costs, so they can remain competitive in business.
At Infosys, we offer end-to-end Infrastructure Services that help clients achieve an optimized, secure, and scalable IT infrastructure. We are at the cutting edge of key technology paradigms such as virtualization, cloud computing, mobility and green IT, and are transforming our clients' IT environments to leverage these next-generation technologies across their datacenters, networks, and production and end-user computing environments.
Our Infrastructure Services have helped clients bring down their total cost of ownership (TCO) by 30 to 45%, while helping align service levels to meet changing business needs.
- End-to-end services across the IT lifecycle, which cover the entire spectrum of your IT infrastructure
- Optimization of the TCO around IT, ensuring the business value of your current IT investments
- Transformation of IT infrastructure to leverage next-generation technologies and computing models, including cloud computing, software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), grid computing, and green IT
Our end-to-end Infrastructure Outsourcing service portfolio includes:
- Datacenter Optimization services – With enterprises seeking to derive maximum value from their datacenters, there is a considerable push towards taking advantage of new technologies and cost models. Infosys Datacenter Optimization services are focused on optimizing the enterprise datacenter through consulting, planning, and implementation support.
- End-User Computing services – As enterprises seek to enable their employees with the latest in technology, there is an inevitable rise in the complexity of the IT infrastructure deployed. Our End-User Computing services help enterprises manage this complexity through the application of new virtualization-related technologies.
- Infrastructure Operations Optimization services – A reliable IT infrastructure with high availability is critical for the successful delivery of services that support enterprise business processes. Infosys Infrastructure Operations Optimization services ensure efficient, compliant, and agile infrastructure operations across the enterprise.
- Infrastructure Refresh services – Enterprises find that their existing IT infrastructure is for the most part, reactive and ill equipped to meet emerging business needs. At Infosys, we provide direction to the organizational computing roadmap through broad infrastructure refresh services in specific technology areas, enabling our clients to stay ahead in the technology curve.
- Managed Infrastructure services – We offer end-to-end Managed Infrastructure services that help enterprises achieve technology-led business transformation, leveraging emerging technologies and cost models.
Ricoh and Infosys win 2012 Green IT Award for 'Best Cloud / Virtualization Project of the Year'
Cutting carbon emissions through cloud – the Ricoh story
Know more about Infrastructure Management Services