Infosys is a DIAMOND level partner of Oracle, the highest level of membership within the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). The partnership recognizes the Infosys investment and excellence across the Oracle solution stack and the significant value delivered to customers around the globe.
Infosys and Oracle have forged a strong alliance with a vision to help customers maximize benefits and achieve high performance through business transformation. Infosys has partnered with Oracle in all key geographies across all verticals such as life sciences, financial services, retail, high-tech, discrete, and process manufacturing.
Collaboration – benefit to clients through joint initiatives
The Infosys-Oracle relationship is a global alliance that encompasses joint solutions and product development.
- Infosys is a top co-development partner with exceptional D2D (demand-to-deliver) skill sets
- Oracle fusion applications – Infosys is an exclusive partner developing migration tools for Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle's PeopleSoft HRMS
- Other offerings include price protection for high-tech, the Infosys-Oracle Telco Lab, SAP AIA integrations, rapid planning, CDI (customer data integration) for financial services, procure-to-pay, inventory visibility and control solution, staffing solution, and smart grid solution for utilities
- Industry solutions
- Targeted industry solutions in the areas of manufacturing, high-tech, retail, financial services, telecom, and utilities
- Solutions showcase ways in which Oracle products, combined with Infosys services, solve the client's critical problems and transform their businesses
- Infosys solutions are top-listed in the Oracle solutions catalog, product pages on Oracle.com, and Oracle Magazine
- Joint research
- Infosys-Oracle Telco Lab: fully operational lab set up at Infosys, Bangalore to demonstrate Oracle products – working together to achieve end-to-end business flows for a telecom company. Has been leveraged for multiple-customer wins
- Infosys-Oracle joint innovation center set up at Oracle headquarters in Redwood Shores (August 2010)
- Joint GTM campaigns
- Infosys and Oracle are working closely on various tactical and strategic go-to-market activities
- Infosys has made strategic investments to help Oracle compete better and win in a highly competitive marketplace
- Competencies and delivery collaboration
- Infosys is one of the initial two global SIs to achieve the Diamond Level status within the Oracle Partner Network (OPN)
- The last four years have seen Infosys associated in over 400 Oracle engagements in more than 40 countries
- Infosys has over 100 full cycle implementation engagements to its credit
- Over 20 exclusive centers of excellence (CoEs) have been set up by Infosys to showcase Oracle technologies
Brochure: Oracle practice at Infosys