Infosys is one of the only two vendors who have made it to the ‘Leaders’ category in this MarketScape. This IDC study represents a vendor assessment of the 2012 Oracle-based systems integration (SI) ecosystem using the IDC MarketScape model. This assessment discusses both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that define success in today's Oracle implementation market. This research includes analysis of the 12 largest Oracle applications systems integrators with broad portfolios spanning IDC's research coverage, and with global scale.
Excerpts from this research about Infosys
- Infosys is an end-to-end consulting and systems integration services provider on Oracle platforms, providing services ranging from business consulting to technical consulting.
- Infosys provides integrated services for organizational change management, business value realization / value governance, training services, and program management — inherent within the Oracle implementation methodology of Infosys.
- Infosys provides platform-based solutions such as TalentEdge on Oracle stack (SaaS and managed services on Opex / subscription pricing).
- With the strategic reorganization (Infosys 3.0), Infosys has an offering that combines domain- and competency-focused Oracle Consulting capabilities with Infosys Global Delivery Model. This enables Infosys to service clients much before the start of an Oracle implementation, stay with them through the journey, and ensure true business value realization.
- Infosys is an Oracle Diamond Partner and one of the initial two Diamond partners of Oracle. Infosys leverages its alliance partnership with Oracle in the market as well as in co-development initiatives. A key example of this is the state-of-the-art Infosys-Oracle joint innovation centers at the Oracle headquarters in Redwood Shores, California, and in Shanghai, China.
- Infosys has made significant investments in new strategic areas such as preconfigured industry solutions for acceleration, Fusion Apps, Exa series, mobility, cloud, Big Data, and aligning with Oracle's strategic direction in the market.
Published with permission of IDC
Learn more about the Infosys Oracle capabilities
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles. Vendor year-over-year growth rate relative to the given market is indicated by a plus, neutral or minus next to the vendor name.