Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications is the next-generation application suite from Oracle, which is designed and developed on Oracle Fusion Middleware. It includes best-of-breed functionality from existing Oracle applications product lines.
Experian engages Infosys to execute a successful master data management pilot – using Oracle Fusion Applications.
Infosys helps Al Shirawi streamline their accounting system.
Dubai Chamber embarks on an Oracle Fusion Applications implementation journey – with Infosys.
Challenges for enterprises
Today, enterprises operate in a dynamic business environment with an increasingly complex technology landscape (multi-geography, multi-application etc.). This requires enterprises to address the challenges posed by disparate enterprise applications – from managing user experience, user productivity, and proprietary technology to generating business insights. They need a comprehensive application suite that seamlessly integrates operations and provides value.
Oracle Fusion Applications practice at Infosys
Our Oracle Fusion Applications practice is one of the fastest-growing practices at Infosys with:
- A gamut of service offerings – from roadmap definition to implementation, and ensuring business value
- Global presence with several large Oracle Applications engagements
- Over 3,000 person-months of co-development, functional and business process testing effort on Oracle Fusion Applications
- Large pool of consultants trained to help customers upgrade from existing Oracle application product lines to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Expert consultants on Oracle Fusion Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies
- Best-of-breed product and leading-edge expertise in business and technology
- Proven solutions, methodologies, tools, and accelerators
Infosys provides clients a holistic approach to transition smoothly from existing Oracle applications to Oracle Fusion Applications. We help them with robust Oracle Fusion Applications migrations, faster rollouts, de-risked upgrades, development, and deployment processes through:
- Readiness assessment – utilizing the Infosys 4E methodology
- Consulting and implementation – utilizing the proprietary Infosys InTrak methodology
- Upgrades – utilizing the proprietary Infosys InTune methodology
- Migration toolkits – to adopt Oracle Fusion Applications with legacy applications (Oracle and non-Oracle applications)
- Co-existence solutions – custom co-existence solutions to adopt Oracle Fusion Applications with legacy applications (Oracle and non-Oracle applications)
Infosys 4E Readiness Assessment Methodology for Oracle Fusion Applications
This methodology has been designed to address issues related to the adoption of Oracle Fusion Applications and formulate the most relevant adoption strategies for enterprises.
Features and benefits
Infosys Migration Tool for Oracle Fusion Application
We help clients accelerate their upgrades from existing Oracle applications to Oracle Fusion Applications – using our proprietary migration tool, and by leveraging expertise from the Infosys Oracle Applications Upgrade Lab. The tool is an extension of Oracle’s Fusion Data Migration Tool Kit, which provides a complete solution for migrating data from existing Oracle applications. The Infosys Migration Tool is a one-stop solution for Oracle Fusion Applications migration, which covers all the prerequisites, validations, and required post-migration tasks.
Features and benefits
Infosys Rapid Start SaaS Implementation Methodology for Oracle Fusion HCM and CRM
This methodology is designed on a strong foundation of preconfigured business processes, accelerators, tools, and templates to help clients implement a time-bound and cost-effective Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SaaS solution.
Features and benefits
Learn about Infosys offerings in Oracle Fusion Application on Cloud (SaaS offerings)
The Infosys advantage in Oracle Fusion Applications
Stephen ‘Steve’ Pratt (Managing Partner – Worldwide Consulting and Systems Integration, Infosys) highlights the business value that Infosys and strategic partner Oracle offer to clients.
Mukesh Nakra (Associate Vice President, RCL– C&SI, Infosys) outlines the Infosys experience in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management suite.