The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, has made it mandatory for a certain class of companies to file balance sheets and profit and loss accounts by using the XBRL taxonomy tool from 2010-11.
The Indian GAAP Financial Statements required to be filed in the XBRL format would be based on the taxonomy in the XBRL format developed for the existing Schedule VI, as per the existing (non-converged) Accounting Standards notified under the Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006.
To meet this requirement of preparing the financial information of your company or your clients in the XBRL format, Infosys is offering you the Infosys XBRL Filing Solution.
- Microsoft Office-based solution
- Converts Excel-based financial statements into XBRL reports/ statements
- Simple steps till report generation
- Easy way of tagging and mapping financials
- Virtually no training required for use
- Quality review of instance document
- Embedded XBRL Report viewer
- Simple process to generate the review report
- Easy installation
To avail of this solution, please mail us at
or call us at +91- 8861006860 with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your contact number
- Your email ID
ICAI members are eligible for a special price as per our tie-up with ICAI.