Select Year Category
Company performance and management awards
- Infosys identified as an ‘innovation leader’ in India in KPMG’s 2012 Global Technology Innovation Survey.
- Gartner positions Infosys in leaders quadrant for Oracle application services across Europe.
- Infosys won the Golden Peacock National Quality Award for 2004.
- Infosys received the award from Global Finance magazine as the Best company in the ‘Computer Software Sector’ in Asia
- Infosys Technologies won the prestigious Global MAKE (Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises) award
- Infosys ranked as one of the World's Most Respected Companies in the Financial Times-PwC annual survey.
- Infosys honored with Businessworld Most Respected Companies Awards.
- TIME magazine Global Tech Influentials list (August 2004) identified Mr. N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chairman of the Board and Chief Mentor, as one of the ten leaders who are helping shape the future of technology.
- Infosys won the 2004 Annual Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award.
- Nandan Nilekani rated among the world's most respected business leaders in FT-PwC survey.
- Infosys Global Business Foundation School selected for the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Excellence in Practice in the ‘workplace learning and development’ category.
- The Medinge Group, a high-level international think-tank on branding and business, identified Infosys as one of only eight companies across the world as top brands with a conscience.
- Infosys training and development team won the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) BEST Award for the contribution of learning to organizational performance.
- Infosys rated No.1 by Technology Business Research (TBR), one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms, in its quarterly benchmark of the professional services industry.
- Infosys rated India's most respected company by FT-PwC survey.
- BusinessWeek ranked Infosys among the top 3 IT services companies in the world.
- Infosys ranked No. 11 in The Wired magazine’s list of 40 top technology companies.
- ComputerWorld ranked Infosys among The 100 best places to work for in the US in IT.
- Infosys entered the Forbes-A list.
- Infosys won the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) Award.
- Infosys ranked 34 among Wired Magazine's 40 companies that are reshaping the global economy.
- BusinessWeek ranked Infosys No. 74 among the top 100 fastest growing IT companies in the world.
- Rated among the best Under a Billion Forbes Global 200 small companies for 2002 by Forbes Global.
- Awarded the Global Corporate Achievement Award 2002 for Asia Pacific Region by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
- Awarded Diamond Award for the marketing initiative WIBTA by Information Technology Services Marketing Association (IMTA).
- Ranked as the Best Managed Company In India by Asiamoney.
- Ranked No.1 among Asia's Leading Companies in India by Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Rated the Most Respected Company in India by Businessworld.
- Rated the Most Globally Competitive Company, Most Dynamic Company, Most Ethical Company and Best IT Company by Businessworld.
- A Financial Times-PwC survey listed Infosys among 50 companies that demonstrate the most integrity.
- Infosys awarded CII-Exim Bank Award for Business Excellence.
- Infosys won the Annual Corporate University Xchange Excellence Award for 2002 for 'Aligning Corporate Learning to Business Strategies'.
- First among 37 India-based companies in the Review 200 – Asia's Leading Companies survey 2001 – by the Far Eastern Economic Review.
- First rank in the BusinessWorld's ‘India's Most Respected Company’ survey.
- Corporate Citizenship Award by the Economic Times.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance by the Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs, Department of Company Affairs, Government of India.
- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance in the Global Category by the World Council for Corporate Governance, London.
- Ranked No.1 in CG Watch 2002, a corporate governance survey of emerging market companies by CLSA Emerging Markets.
- Infosys ranked No. 1 among the most respected companies in India by the BusinessWorld-IMRB Survey. Infosys also ranked number one on 13 of the 18 parameters in the survey.
- Infosys ranked No.24 in the Smart 100 list by Smart Partner magazine.
- Ranked 45 among the top 100 Market Leaders by the DiamondCluster Center for Market Leadership in 2000 – 2001.
- Infosys ranked No.2 in corporate governance in a survey of 495 emerging market companies by CLSA Emerging Markets.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has adjudged the Annual Report and Accounts of Infosys for the year ended March 31, 2000, as the best among the entries received from Non-Financial Private Sector Companies for the Best Presented Accounts Competition 1999–2000. This is the sixth consecutive year that Infosys has won the Silver Shield.
- The Business Today-Hewitt Study, to find out which companies have really charged the 'emotional and intellectual energy' of their managerial employees, rated Infosys Technologies as the Best Employer of India. Infosys emerged first in a survey of 155 companies.
- Only two years after making its debut in the Far Eastern Economic Review's Review 200 listings, Infosys topped the ranking of Indian corporates.
- Voted India's Best Managed Company four years in a row (1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999) by the Asiamoney poll.
- For the fifth year in succession, Infosys received the Silver Shield from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Best Presented Accounts among the entries received from non-financial, private sector companies, for the year 1998–1999.
- Infosys was awarded the National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance by a panel of judges chaired by former Chief Justice of India, P.N. Bhagwati. This award is conferred by the Government of India and sponsored by Unit Trust Of India.
- Infosys was awarded the Ramakrishna Bajaj Quality Award, based on the Malcolm-Baldrige criteria by the Indian Merchants' Chamber.
- Infosys won the Best Regional Software House award by Financial Technology Asia Magazine, Hong Kong.
- Won a special award as Technology Pioneer (2000) from the World Economic Forum.
- Won the Corporate Award for excellence in Corporate Governance, Bombay Stock Exchange, India.
- Infosys was selected as one of Asia's Leading Companies in the Far Eastern Economic Review's REVIEW 200 Survey. Infosys was selected as one of the top 10 companies in India and ranked second in ‘Overall Leadership’ and first as the ‘Company that Others Try to Emulate’.
- Infosys was voted India's most admired company by The Economic Times Survey of India's Most Admired Companies.
- Won the Best Managed Company award (1999) by Asiamoney magazine.
- Won the Dataquest IT Pathbreaker award.
- Selected as an Organization with Progressive Business Strategies by the World Strategy Forum.
- Featured in Forbes Magazine's list of 20 most promising small companies in the world.
- Received the IETE Corporate Award for Performance Excellence in Electronics, Telecommunications, and IT Industry for the year 1999 from Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- Received the ICAI Silver Shield for ‘Best Presented Accounts’ for the fourth consecutive year.
- Awarded the status of an International Super Star Service Export House in accordance with the provisions of the Government of India's new Export Import (Exim) Policy. Infosys was the first company to get this status.
- Won National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance – sponsored by the Unit Trust of India.
- Won the award for the Best Published Corporate Accounts in the non-financial sector for 1996–1997 awarded by the South Asian Federation of Accountants.
- Ranked first in the Award for Corporate Excellence, the Economic Times, India.
- Best Annual Report Award for 1997–1998 from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Won Company of the Year from The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence.
- Infosys was judged one of India's most remarkable and rapidly-growing entrepreneurial companies by the World Economic Forum.
- Infosys won the Best Regional Company Award, Bangalore Stock Exchange.
- Infosys received the National IT Award under ‘Best Packaged Application Category’ for Bancs2000, Computer Society of India.
- Voted one of Asia's Best Managed Companies by Asiamoney.
- Won the Special Award for Excellence under the category ‘Innovation of new products,’ Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council, New Delhi.
- Won the Lloyds Rolling Trophy for Global Excellence, CRB Capital Markets Ltd.
- Won the Best Annual Report Award, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Won the Best Annual Report Award, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Received the All India Shield Award for Excellence in Export in the ‘Electronics and Computer Software Section,’ Electronics and Computer Software Promotion Council, New Delhi.
- Received the Trophy for Excellence in Export Performance, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.