Infosys wins Platinum Award in The Asset Corporate 2010 Awards
Infosys Technologies has been awarded The Asset Corporate Governance Platinum Award for overall financial performance, management acumen, corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental responsibility and investor relations.
The Asset magazine honors excellence by evaluating entries and selecting winners based on a stringent methodology. The board of editors of the magazine hears presentations of shortlisted companies and conducts interviews of clients or investors. Winners are announced based on scores that are tabulated according to quantitative and qualitative factors.
Infosys' score (Percentage of votes)
- Financial performance - $$$*
- Corporate governance - 90%
- Social responsibility - 81%
- Environmental responsibility - 91%
- Investor relations - 81%
The Asset is a business magazine for the financial services industry in Asia.
Published with permission of The Asset
Infosys is India's best company for corporate governance: Asiamoney
* The scores for corporate governance, social responsibility, environment responsibility and investor relations are given as a percentage of the peer group maximum score from the questionnaire and from interviews. Financial performance over three years is rated on a scale of one to five dollar signs.