Our ecosystem comprises more than 30 best-in-class cloud partners, addressing various aspects of your cloud-adoption initiative. Our strategic relationships with leading cloud providers enable us to provide you with a trusted cloud ecosystem.
Infosys is a Premier Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN). AWS Premier Consulting Partner designation highlights the top APN Consulting Partners globally that have distinguished themselves by investing significantly in their AWS practice, providing exceptional customer service, helping a large number of significant customers run their applications on top of AWS, and building a healthy revenue generating consulting business on AWS. Infosys, works closely with its customers to build and expand various capabilities that will help global enterprises adopt Amazon Web Services (AWS) as part of their Digital Strategy.
Infosys is working to:
- Create globally benchmarked frameworks to help industry verticals such as financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, and retail to meet the security and compliance standards required to move to the cloud.
- Offer fully integrated, single-window governance and management of cloud environments on Infosys enabling rapid creation, adoption, and governance of cloud services across an enterprise ecosystem.
- Simplify the migration processes of complex industrial and enterprise applications as well as ERP solutions built on Oracle apps, Oracle technology stack, SAP including, SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, and other enterprise solutions to the AWS Cloud.
- Design high-performance analytics solutions using open-source technology on AWS. This will provide enterprises with a broad range of decision making tools that work seamlessly across different technology platforms and existing systems.
- Deploy its IP-based Edge suite of products and platforms solutions, on AWS, to help accelerate digital transformation across the enterprise.
- Train, certify, and create a large talent pool on AWS products and services.
Combining a broad portfolio of cloud-proven solutions with aggressive innovation, CA Technologies is uniquely able to help enterprises accelerate their path to success across diverse cloud models, requirements, and adoption maturity levels. CA Technologies can help accelerate any or all facets of the cloud strategy, whether it’s about making optimal use of public cloud services, leveraging existing virtual and physical environment into a private cloud, building private cloud services from the ground up, or all of the above. Today, CA Technologies provides a comprehensive portfolio of solutions needed for responsible consumption and agile delivery of cloud services: from security to assurance, from virtualization management to self-service, and from infrastructure provisioning to dynamic n-tier application deployment.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) takes a pragmatic approach towards cloud vision. HDS strategy is providing a cloud-ready virtualized framework to support various cloud business models. HDS’ agile clouds securely virtualize IT assets into consolidated, easy to manage pools of IT resources that can be provisioned as needed to support a wide range of applications and data types from a single, integrated infrastructure that is secure, reliable, scalable, cost-effective and agile in the face of changing demands.
Infosys is an Alliance Partner of IBM Software Group globally, and is a Premier Level Member of IBM PartnerWorld. IBM provides training, enablement and solution development assistance across IBM's Software brands including WebSphere, data warehousing, legacy modernization, cloud computing and other recent acquisitions such as Cognos, FileNet, iLOG, Sterling Commerce and MRO Maximo.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services, predominantly related to computing, through its various business divisions such as:
- Client: Includes the Windows product family
- Server and Tools: Software server products, services and solutions
- Online Services Business: Consists of an online advertising platform and online information offerings
- Microsoft Business Division: Includes the Microsoft Office suites, desktop programs, servers, and services and solutions; Microsoft Dynamics, and Unified Communications business solutions
- Entertainment and Devices Division
Microsoft also provides the flexibility and control to consume IT as a service through Azure, its cloud solution. Infosys has been working closely with Microsoft on Azure™ since Alpha code, and is a part of Azure Technology Adoption Program (TAP). Infosys is also one of the privileged members of Microsoft Azure Advisory Board. For over two years now, Infosys has embarked on its Cloud + Service strategy, focusing mainly on Azure. This has helped them create and offer solutions and services on Azure Cloud for enterprises.
Oracle's rich portfolio of cloud offerings includes
Oracle On Demand, which offers a broad portfolio of deployment options, including software as a service, and application management and hosting. Oracle's cloud computing platform provides on-demand access to a shared pool of computing resources and is a natural evolution of datacenter trends including virtualization, consolidation, and shared services – no matter if you are looking to deploy a private cloud or leverage a public cloud.
One of Oracle's premier cloud offerings is Oracle CRM On Demand, the most secure CRM in the Cloud.
From its inception, Oracle has delivered unprecedented value with Oracle CRM On Demand with:
- The broadest set of capabilities from a single-provider solution
- The industry's lowest total cost of ownership
- The most on-demand deployment options
- The deepest CRM expertise and experience of any CRM provider
- The most secure CRM in the cloud
Salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, platforms and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
- The Sales Cloud – for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud – for customer service and support solutions
- Chatter – for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform – for custom application development
- The AppExchange – the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of October 31, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 87,200 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity and enable more flexible, agile service delivery. VMware accelerates an organization's transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. With more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware helps organizations of all sizes lower costs, preserve freedom of choice and energize business through IT while saving energy.