Industry recognition of Finacle leadership
Infosys Finacle Trade Finance solution rated ‘Best-in-Class’ by Independent Research Group
CEB TowerGroup analysts have rated Infosys Finacle Trade Finance solution as ‘Best-in-Class’ for bank user services and enterprise support. In the report titled ‘Trade Finance Applications Technology Analysis’, CEB TowerGroup analysts quantitatively ranked trade finance solutions from global vendors across 24 attributes.
Published with the permission of CEB TowerGroup
Future Mobile Award for Mobile Banking 2014
Juniper Research adjudged Infosys Finacle as the winner of the firm’s 2014 Future Mobile Awards in the mobile banking category. The solution was selected for the advanced mobile banking and payment solution that provides secure, intuitive and comprehensive banking capabilities on the go across devices, platforms, and access modes - for retail and corporate customers alike.
The Forrester Wave™: Customer-Centric Global Banking Platforms, Q3 2014 report
Infosys Finacle has been named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer-Centric Global Banking Platforms, Q3 2014 report from Forrester Research, Inc. Finacle™ Universal Banking Solution was recognized among nine top customer-centric global banking platforms, which were evaluated on criteria such as current offering, strategy, and market presence.
Published with the permission of Forrester Research Inc.
Infosys Finacle wins five International Banking Excellence Awards in partnership with its clients
- Best Core Banking Implementation Project in Africa for 2014 along with Equity Bank, Kenya
- Best Core Banking Implementation Award in the Middle East for 2014 along with RAK Bank and Oracle
- Best Self-Service Banking Project in the Middle East for 2014 along with Al-Hilal Bank
- Best Self-Service Banking Project in Africa for 2014 along with NMB Bank
- Best Treasury Management Project in the Middle East for 2014 along with Emirates NBD
Infosys Finacle awarded Best Core Banking Technology Award for the second time in a row
Finacle, the universal banking solution from Infosys, was awarded the Best Core Banking Technology Award for the second time in a row by a panel of 20 technology leaders from global banks. This recognition is part of the annual Innovation in Technology and Transaction Banking Awards 2013 organized by The Banker, a Financial Times publication.
Infosys Finacle is the Global Market Leader for Core Platform Sales, says Celent’s Big Leagues Table 2013
- XCelent Customer Base Award for sales performance in Asia Pacific and Western Europe
- Highest score in terms of both number and aggregate value of deals won
Infosys Finacle is a ‘Best-in-Class’ solution for large banks, says Independent Research Group
- CEB TowerGroup rates Infosys Finacle as a ‘Best-in-Class’ provider in its report titled Core Banking Systems for the Large Bank Market
- ‘Best-in-Class’ provider in Product Management and Operational Flexibility categories
Infosys Finacle rated as a ‘Best-in-Class’ provider of mobile banking solutions by Independent Research Group
- CEB TowerGroup Mobile Banking Solutions Technology Analysis report has recognized Infosys Finacle as a ‘Best-in-Class’ provider
- Finacle Mobile Banking was rated ‘Best-in-Class’ across four categories of Customer Experience, Interface Development, Integration and Management, and Enterprise Support
Infosys is a leader in International Retail Core Banking: Gartner, Inc.
Infosys was positioned as a leader in Gartner’s International Retail Core Banking report for the seventh time in a row for its Finacle™ core banking solution. The solution was recognized from among 20 global vendors, who were evaluated on two key parameters: ability to execute and completeness of vision. On both the parameters, Finacle™ was positioned furthest within the Leaders Quadrant.
The Banker – Innovation in Technology and Transaction Banking Awards 2013
- Winner of Best Core Banking Technology award
Celent Model Bank Award, 2013
- Finacle core banking transformation program at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) – The Philippines, and Kotak bank – India
Asian Banker Awards, 2013
- Best core banking project award for India – Ratnakar Bank
- Best core banking project award for The Philippines – RCBC