The Finacle wealth management solution is a modular, scalable solution designed for private and retail banks. It offers a unique combination of extensive portfolio functions for the front and back office. Front office functions are highly flexible, enabling prospect and household maintenance, risk assessment, goal planning, portfolio management and portfolio analytics. This leads to the effective processing of investment products across diverse asset classes including structured deposits, structured notes, mutual funds, equities, bonds, insurance, futures and options, PMS, private equity, alternate funds, precious metals, exchange traded funds and held away assets.
Finacle clients can leverage the solution’s rule-based definitions to launch new products with a distinct time-to-market advantage. The wealth management solution is available in standalone mode as well as integrated out-of-the-box with Finacle core banking and CRM solutions. It ensures unique customer definition, a unified view into the customer’s portfolio across asset classes including banking accounts, and seamless transaction workflows. This helps banks capitalize on their customer base to create additional revenue streams by offering high-net -worth individuals and the mass affluent extended products and services tailored to their unique needs.
- Financial Planning Module
- Structured Products
- Mutual Funds
- Futures & Options
- Alternate Funds
- Private Equity
- Held Away Assets
- Managed Accounts
- Precious Metals
- Margin Lending
- Management Fees
- Integrated front and back office in the same application for efficient operations
- Lower cost of ownership and ease of centralized reporting for the bank
- Ability to integrate with legacy applications, third party systems, external systems, such as SWIFT and external delivery channels, such as ATM/POS, Internet etc.
- Automated investment processes ensuring higher productivity and operational efficiency
- Facility for multiple users to work on a single system and database across multiple asset classes, resulting in cost effectiveness
- A 360 degree view of customer assets and liabilities across core banking and wealth accounts, facilitating better client management
- A single relationship for banking and investment needs for clients. This gives banks an opportunity to forge deeper relationships with clients
- A higher number of user access and product access control features resulting in better operational risk management