Digital Commerce offering
The winning strategy for omni-channel commerce
Digital technologies are transforming our world and reshaping the consumer experience. In this digital consumer era, satisfaction is all about creating and fulfilling new and individualized experiences. Three key trends define today’s digital consumer – self-service, personalization and co-creation. At Infosys, we embed these trends at the core of a successful digital commerce strategy.
Challenges and opportunities
- Fostering multichannel thinking and culture in strategy, operations and metrics
- Exploring new growth avenues via global expansion and non-linear models
- Realizing measurable return on investment (ROI) from investments in social and mobile initiatives
- Optimizing technology development processes and infrastructure for digital commerce innovations
- Creating an objective governance model to prioritize digital commerce investments
The Infosys Digital Commerce offering is built on three trends – self-service, personalization and co-creation. The offering gives you end-to-end capabilities that disintermediate channels, inventory, warehousing, transaction processing, and merchandising. With the Infosys Digital Commerce offering, you can also provide your consumers an integrated ‘any-device, anytime, anywhere’ retail experience.
Our winning strategy and investments in digital commerce technology offer a range of benefits to retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) enterprises by significantly improving their time to market and agility through pre-integrated commerce accelerators, in addition to reducing implementation costs and risks by about 30%. Further, our specialized products and platforms service offerings help rapidly accelerate digital commerce investments using an innovation pipeline. Several global retailers and CPG enterprises have benefited from our comprehensive digital commerce offerings to enhance consumer experience and drive growth.
Offerings across the end-to-end digital commerce function
The Infosys advantage
3x increase in marketing ROI — by adopting social media
20 – 30% increase in average order size — by leveraging ‘clienteling’ at stores through a universal commerce platform
6x increase in the speed and frequency of e-commerce deployment at 30% reduced cost — by leveraging best practices in digital commerce architecture and a strong foundation of release management
45% increase in offer redemption rates — by leveraging big data concepts for real-time offer management and personalization
- Infosys has executed over 80 digital programs — resulting in strong customer growth: 35% in a 36-month period
- Infosys is a leading digital transformation partner — for 10 of the top 20 global retailers, 8 of the top 10 retailers in the U.S., 2 of the top 5 in Europe, and 3 of the top 5 CPG Fortune 500 companies
- Get deep domain and technology expertise — with 3,000 industry, package and consulting professionals
- Benefit from our joint innovation with strategic commerce partners — Oracle, ATG, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Commerce Server, Hybris, IBM Sterling Commerce, Endeca, Oracle FatWire
Click here to understand how Infosys helps companies decipher the Consumer Genome for profit
Infosys Digital Commerce offering
Infosys helps loyalty giant Aimia become customer analytics expert
Brick meets click: lessons for retailers
Will Amazon allow sellers to swim across the multichannel?
Explore Infosys strategies and capabilities for digital consumers
White papers |
Case studies |