Through our co-creation process, we partner with our clients in anticipating, creating and directing their future.
We regularly communicate our thought leadership to clients through our sterling publications:
- Infosys Labs Briefings (formerly SETLabs Briefings) is a peer-reviewed journal that shares experiential insights on technology management.
- The Infosys Technology Round Table invites thought leaders to participate in open discussions on frontline technologies as well as our leading-edge areas of research.
The Infosys innovation co-creation workshops with clients are sessions dedicated to understanding issues faced by clients and identifying opportunities to innovate and leverage the Intellectual Property of Infosys.
Infosys Labs has collaborative models with universities, institutes, and technology/platform vendors in furthering research. We have research collaboration arrangements in:
- Sponsored research projects at universities
- Post-doctoral research at our facilities in India, mentored by university faculty
- Short-term and long-term sabbatical opportunities
- Research centers at select universities
We believe that co-creation is the preferred mode of innovation. We have set up innovation centers with a clients, university partners, technology partners and industry research bodies. We focus on creating affordable solutions for tomorrow’s enterprise. Our research also helps in significantly enhancing productivity of our services offerings and helps create new services.
To partner with Infosys Labs on our R&D initiatives, do tell us a little about yourself: