Infosys Leadership Institute (ILI) was established in early 2001, under the guidance of Infosys Founder N.R. Narayana Murthy.
ILI’s vision is to be a globally respected institution committed to developing Infosys leaders.
Our leadership development model includes three dimensions, transformational, instrumental, and transactional leadership with Infosys values at the core.
- Enable current performance of leaders while also developing them for future positions
- Identify, develop, and retain high-potential leaders in the leadership pool
- Encourage and support senior leaders to teach, coach, and mentor other potential leaders
- Provide high value learning opportunities through best-in-class and evidence-based programs
- Education: Leaders are provided learning opportunities through in-class and virtual sessions
- Exposure: Leaders are provided opportunities to network and learn from senior leaders
- Experience: Leaders are encouraged and supported to apply their learning at the workplace
- Effectiveness: Learning is continuously evaluated and measured for progress
- Books and Journals
- The Impact of Aggressive Humor on Dysfunctional Resistance
Article by Prakash K. Nair, PhD co-authored with Ashita Goswami, PhD and Michael A. Grossenbacher, Personality and Individual Differences-Journal, February 2015
- A Bit of Levity Can Go Far
Article by Prakash K. Nair, PhD and Malcolm Kushner, T + D Journal-an ASTD publication, July 2014
- Leading Value Creation: Organizational Science, Bioinspiration, and the Cue See Model
Book authored by Matt Barney, PhD, December 2013
- The Four Domain Competency Model-A Framework for Competency Modeling and Development
Article by Prakash K. Nair, PhD and Toby M. Egan, PhD, The 2011 Pfeiffer Annual: Training
- Leadership @Infosys
Book edited by Matt Barney, PhD, December 2010