Leading global industry analyst firm mentions Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub solution
IDC believes that Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub is designed to support buyers across these three key building blocks (Information and Process, Integration and Orchestration, Assurance and Insurance) with the goal of enabling enterprise control and the flexibility needed at all levels of usage.
IDC Event Flash: Infosys brings to market Cloud Ecosystem Hub: Designed for control while enabling flexibility
(Published with permission of IDC)
Cloud Ecosystem Hub: First unified enterprise gateway to a hybrid cloud environment
First in the market, the Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub enables your enterprise to build, manage and govern a unified hybrid cloud environment.
It helps you rapidly create, adopt and govern cloud services across your ecosystem. As a result, you can accelerate time-to-market of cloud services by up to 40%, improve productivity by up to 20% and achieve cost savings of up to 30%.
The unified self-services catalog, along with smart brokerage capabilities, provides you an enterprise-wide support mechanism for collaborative decision making that will accelerate assessment and deployment of best-in-class cloud infrastructure, platforms, and applications.
Benefits of the Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub include:
Rapid cloud adoption
- Provision IT infrastructure and platforms in a matter of minutes
- Easily subscribe to enterprise cloud services through a unified self-service catalog
Enterprise-wide decision support
- Smartly assess and broker cloud services from across providers
- Collaborate and deliver persona-based insights for informed decision making
Single-window management and assurance
- Gain single-window access to operate and govern your entire cloud ecosystem
- Optimize cloud setup with unified cloud resource usage and consolidated metering and billing
Learn more about Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub