Businesses with intermediary-led distribution networks face unique challenges such as the complexity involved in working with multiple trade partners across markets as well as adapting to multiple systems with diverse technological maturity.
Market Pulse provides an automated global data exchange by bringing multiple trading partners onto ONE common platform while offering them the flexibility needed to scale up, so they can match market maturity.
- Reporting capability helps deliver in-depth key performance indicators (KPI) to all trading partners engaged in both traditional and modern trade across markets. These actionable insights help drive significant business value, including improved secondary sales, case fill rates and in terms of optimized inventory.
- Data acquisition capability provides seamless visibility across the distribution network by getting all trading partners onto a common ecosystem, enabling an automated two-way data exchange. It also provides businesses the flexibility needed to accept and process multiple types of files and file formats.
- Managed support services provide global end-user support for all support issues - operational, technical, implementation-related and infrastructure-related - across markets languages and time zones.
On a continuous basis, businesses must drive efficiency and productivity in their distribution networks, but there are multiple challenges in their way. Trade partners lack visibility into the latest supplier product as well as inventory and promotional data. Further, the presence of multiple touch-points in the order-to-cash cycle results in service-level gaps and a non-productive or underproductive value chain, which, in turn, leads to inefficient customer service.
Supplier Connect provides suppliers with expanded opportunities to connect and collaborate with their trading partners.
- Low-touch master data leverages two-way data visibility between suppliers and downstream distribution networks and enables suppliers to streamline their master data across all trading partners. This helps address the challenge of supplier master data mismatch with that of trading partners and other key data synchronization issues.
- Distributor replenishment capability reduces manual touch-points in order-acquisition by automating the reordering process and making recommendations to trade partners around orders. "One-touch" ordering enables suppliers to improve service levels, increase case fill rates, reduce non-productive inventory, optimize costs and achieve growth.
Typically, in emerging markets, there is low visibility around sales at the retail store level. This poses several challenges, including low market reach, which results in increased sales force costs, and ineffective product and promotion launches, apart from sub-optimal collection, payment and credit cycles.
Store Connect enables businesses to reach and serve growing markets and achieve increased market coverage and market share by helping them connect better with their retail stores.
- Store Connect mobile application enables retail stores to place orders and make payments on their mobile devices. It also allows trade partners to connect virtually with their retail stores, map new stores to their distribution network, send them product and promotional information, and receive orders from stores on a daily basis.
- Sales Force Automation helps mobilize the trading partner sales force and improve their productivity by enabling them to connect (while on the field) and by providing the visibility they need into the latest product lists, promotions, inventory status, daily sales route plan, sales targets and performance-related reports. Businesses can use this tool to get visibility into store orders, inventory, returns, payments, new stores and promotional compliance - with no latency whatsoever. Sales Force Automation enables the sales force to expand coverage even in markets typically perceived as ‘unviable’, access unserved retail outlets acquire store orders efficiently and ensure faster and optimal fulfillment.
A significant percentage of businesses spend goes towards trade marketing promotions. But, interestingly, many businesses lack visibility into how efficient their trade spend is.
Retail Connect provides insights into consumer and shopper behaviour - that can make all the difference for businesses - helping them gauge trade spend effectiveness across modern retail outlets.
- Retail POS visibility ensures businesses benefit from visibility into modern retail outlets, which brings massive volumes of retail point-of-sale (POS) data and provides meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs) around stores such as department performance, sales profit and return on sales (ROS), average bill size, fast moving SKU performance and item ranking. It also provides key insights into various aspects of store effectiveness such as product interest and conversion rate, promotional effectiveness, Planogram insights and product availability.
- Shopping Trip 360 provides consumer behavior and shopper insights, including around shopper footfalls, shopper product evaluation, and conversion rate. These, in combination with POS, consumer loyalty and demographic data, provide differentiating consumer and store insights.
Businesses face significant challenges while on-boarding trading partners. Such challenges include variations in business processes across markets, disparate ERP packages and point solutions as well as inefficient terms of trade.
- A centralized cloud-hosted ERP capability that provides trading partners with a market leading ERP solution
- A low CAPEX opportunity that gives parent companies and their trading partners standardized terms of trade, increased visibility, more efficient order-to-cash cycles and timely business insights
- Standardizes every operation in a distributor's day, while enabling trading-partner-readiness - anywhere, anytime.