Healthcare and life sciences
Infosys SAP Healthcare and Life Sciences practice offers solutions and services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and related industries. Our services include systems integration, application and data integration, design of business workflow, and development of Web services using cutting-edge technologies.
- End-to-end offerings that address challenges across the value chain
- Best practices based on solutions from teams consisting of pharma manufacturers, physicians, scientists, and consultants
Complaint Management solution
Infosys offers a 21 CFR Part 11 and product complaint handling solution built on the SAP QM platform with advanced functional features to meet the market and regulatory needs of the life sciences industry. Our solution captures the entire lifecycle of product compliance – from receipt to closure.
Change management / solution manager
Infosys has developed a change management / solution manager for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Incorporates the validation and compliance methodologies for pharma and the V-Model of validation
- A central tool manages the business solution, including SAP and third-party systems supporting the solution
- Adopts a business-oriented approach across processes and phases. It provides preconfigured content, tools and methodology for evaluation and implementation of mySAP solutions
- Best practices for implementation, operation and optimization of SAP solutions
- Transparency of systems, business processes, training information, test information, change information, service-level information, and monitoring data
Pharma major streamlines operations with direct-to-pharmacy supply chain
A US$31.6 billion global pharmaceutical company wanted to augment the delivery of SAP services. The pharma major, which provides shared finance and accounting services to marketing companies, needed to replace its existing wholesale agent supply chain with the direct-to-pharmacy (DTP) model. The replacement and subsequent upgrade had to be executed within stringent contractual and legal timelines.
Infosys effected a business transformation by leveraging best practices, cost optimization techniques, and world-class delivery models. We implemented a direct-to-pharmacy supply chain, using a customized methodology that delivered monthly savings of US$700,000.
More success stories
SAP-enabled Clinical Trials Supply Management solution
Preconfigured SAP solution for the medical devices industry