Infosys understands the business complexities and market dynamics that affect supply chains. Our SCM industry packages include i2, Manugistics, Yantra, Oracle and SAP. Other methodologies like Intune and Global Delivery Model (GDM) help clients manage end-to-end package implementation services.
Infosys' InTrak methodology is an innovative way to streamline implementation of enterprise-wide information systems. It provides a clear path for planning, executing, testing, and supporting the implementation process.
- InTrak's modular and flexible approach covers all stages of an end-to-end implementation and is based on a deep understanding of business requirements, continuous user training and implementation support.
- InTrak divides the entire implementation cycle into strategic-level and project-level initiatives. Both these levels consist of different phases, which in turn consist of different sets of activities.
- To guide the implementation team, each activity is split into tasks and detailed documentation is provided for all activities.
Infosys has developed a Global Delivery Model to deliver and sustain value to customers. The model addresses areas of project planning and monitoring, intelligent work breakdown, status review deliverables, and communication infrastructure for global connectivity. Package evaluation methodology: assists clients in selecting the right package meeting the business needs and aligning with IT strategy. This process is initiated by understanding business requirements. It includes definition of business scenarios and evaluation criteria, preparation of vendor RFP and demonstration of the package.
The services that comprise Package Service offering are -
- Implementation / Roll out
- Version Upgrades
- Enhancements Customizations
- System Integration