Infosys recognized as a Leader in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT)
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in Application Services by NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT). Infosys was also identified as a Leader in the Application Development and Application Maintenance market segments for this NEAT evaluation. Infosys has been rated highly, relative to its peers, for its overall ability to meet future client requirements, as well as delivering immediate benefits to clients.
Infosys is also recognized for its application of automation and AI in application services, as well as its focus on Internet of Things (IoT), predictive maintenance, machine learning, and DevOps capabilities. The Company was acknowledged for developing frameworks and tools to increase automation and cognitive capabilities in application services; including tailored solutions for target industry verticals and toolsets to increase delivery efficiency and effectiveness.
The NEAT report evaluated service providers across their ability to meet client future requirements and to take clients on an innovation journey over the lifetime of their contract.
Key capabilities that make Infosys a Leader
- Provides broad offerings in business process automation that are tailored for specific industry and business function requirements
- Large, agile development and operations (DevOps) capabilities
- Deep Application development and maintenance client footprint
- Strong enterprise application, in particular SAP, capabilities including proprietary tools
- Significant investments in artificial intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industry visibility, through consortium membership, as a Leader in cutting-edge technologies
Register to read report
Application Development and Maintenance
Amplifying Human Potential: Towards Purposeful Artificial Intelligence