Infosys positioned as a Leader in the very first IDC MarketScape: Western Europe Digital Quality Assurance Services 2018 Vendor Assessment
IDC has positioned Infosys as a ‘Leader’ in its IDC MarketScape: Western Europe Digital Quality Assurance Services 2018 Vendor Assessment (doc #EMEA42037217, June 2018) report. As per the report, "This IDC MarketScape represents a vendor assessment of the Western Europe digital assurance services market in 2018. This research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace and help anticipate the vendor's ascendancy. It covers a variety of vendors participating in the Western Europe digital QA services. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing digital QA services in the short term and long term."
Download the report
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
According to the IDC MarketScape report:
- Infosys has a mature digital QA practice, with individual sub-practices (dedicated teams and delivery structure) in place for each of the digital testing offerings.
- Infosys has made significant investments in a crowd-testing platform and has identified several platforms around which it is making investments into automation for its testing services.
- Infosys is building solutions for RPA, blockchain, and chatbots in the emerging engineering space, which can help in multiple phases of the software testing life cycle, to lead to more efficient execution, reduced effort, and improved CX.
- The maturity of Infosys' digital QA services portfolio and organizational structure, and its dedicated digital QA delivery is considered a strength.
- Infosys offerings are developed and supported by a robust automation ecosystem of partners, platforms (IP and open source), and continuous capability development.
- Infosys’ focus is shifting from pure-play testing to complete quality focus that comprehensively delivers agility, availability, and automation of ecosystems.
Infosys Validation Solutions (IVS) helps companies in their digital transformation journey by delivering enterprise digital assurance through engineering-led quality assurance (QA). With client-centricity as its core, our offerings help companies achieve faster time to market, better customer advocacy, optimal operational efficiency, and minimal production defects.
Stand a chance to win a free assessment of your existing testing landscape.
To participate, please
click here to provide your details.