Infosys MDM testing services
Master data management (MDM) is a comprehensive method for enabling an enterprise to link all of its critical data to one file called a master file that provides a common point of reference. When properly done, master data management streamlines data sharing among personnel and departments. Also, it can facilitate computing in multiple system architectures, platforms, and applications.
Infosys MDM testing offers an integrated suite of services comprising the best-in-class processes, people, and technologies.
Some of the common data challenges that MDM addresses via its key functions of central management, acquisition and consolidation, cleansing and matching, enrichment, distribution, and synchronization are as follows:
- Long time durations required to get a consolidated view of information due to multiple systems
- Data quality issues caused by inconsistency and redundancy in master data elements like items, vendors, customers, and workers (employees and contingent workers)
- Increased costs and / or missed revenue opportunities
- Process quality risks and issues presented by data challenges
- Management of volumes of data produced by multiple applications and information sources
Based on proven methodologies and approaches for validation and assurance, Infosys MDM helps organizations overcome the above challenges and maintain a consistent view of core business entities as follows:
- Data consolidation by linking all of an enterprise’s critical data to one file called a master file that provides a common point of reference
- Data cleansing and matching to lower redundancies that identifies data quality issues, eliminates duplicate data records, identifies data elements in master data structure through data normalization, and also maps existing data to new master data structure
- Best-in-class processes and technical solutions that enable good business decisions and reduces time-to-market to provide the best revenue opportunities
- Different data-centric features such as data acquisition and consolidation that help the enterprise to identify data quality issues and eliminate duplicate data records, which enhance the data quality and reduces risks
- Data enrichment through data supplementation of additional information from multiple applications and information providers
- Centralized data repositories that eliminate data wastage
Download our Infosys MDM Testing Service Offerings Brochure now.