Regression Testing Services
- Do you face challenges in achieving effective regression cycles without an escalation in costs?
- Are there proven methods which help reduce maintenance costs and regression cycle time, while improving the quality of testing?
- How do you determine when to stop testing, and whether all risks have been addressed?
- How can you accelerate the releases of systems under test?
Regression Testing Services at Infosys are based on the principle of achieving more with less – providing maximum test coverage with minimum number of test cases leading to a minimal cost of appraisal and risk. We combine proprietary tools and accelerators with a rich set of techniques and practices to reduce the manual and automated test cycle time. In addition, a balanced trade-off between early ‘go-live’ and 100% testing ensures significant savings in time and cost.
Our regression testing service offering is a unique blend of best-in-class scientific methods and algorithms. This approach enables us to identify impacted functionalities effectively, as the application progresses from one release to the next. Our solutions help you determine when to stop testing, and help prioritize, and sequence the regression test suite to ensure maximum coverage at a minimal cost. The cost-benefit regression model helps QA teams strike a fine balance between test selection and fault detection. It prioritizes testing in a manner that minimizes the risk of defect leakage into production.
- Achieve risk-free regression testing
- Provide precision in regression testing to facilitate maximum coverage through minimal number of test cases
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of quality assurance applications
- Reduce time to market significantly