Infosys Strategic Alliance with Oracle
In this video, Andy Bailey, Senior Vice President for Strategic Alliances at Oracle, talks about the 10-year-long partnership with Infosys. He recognizes the investment and excellence that Infosys brought to the table.
Infosys provides end-to-end services that range from consulting, implementations, rollouts, and upgrades, to
application support and maintenance for the Oracle ecosystem. The partnership has been long and eventful, with both companies achieving several milestones along the way.
In this video, Andy Bailey, Senior Vice President for Strategic Alliances at Oracle, talks about the 10-year-long partnership with Infosys. Some key messages outlined in the video:
- Infosys has a very large pool of Oracle-certified consultants with 41 specializations and 18 advanced specializations
- Infosys has two Joint Innovation Centers at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores and at Infosys Shanghai DC, China
- Infosys won numerous Oracle Excellence Awards in 2013, spanning industry segments, regions, and applications
- Infosys is one of the largest Fusion co-development partner for Oracle
- More than 20 exclusive centers of excellence (CoEs) have been set up by Infosys to showcase Oracle technologies