Overview | Offerings
- Wide experience on SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and equivalent cloud or on-premise product stack
- We have the maximum no. of solutions listed on the Oracle marketplace:
- Industry focus with global presence and ability to scale
- Strong industry and domain focus across high-tech, retail, logistics, energy, communications and services, manufacturing, banking, financial services, health care, and life sciences
- Oracle Cloud engagements across 50 plus countries
- Design Thinking based consulting engagements
- Design Thinking is a proven methodology for on premise solutions. We adopt this approach for our Oracle Cloud clients for rapid implementation and value elicitation
- Cloud-specific RapidStart methodology for faster implementation
- Infosys tailored rapid start methodology compliant to Oracle Unified Method (OUM ) Rapid implementation
- An iterative modelling and realization approach
- Fixed scope, fee, and timeline
Cloud Elite Partner
Infosys is a Diamond partner of Oracle, the highest level of partnership in the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). The privileged partnership recognizes Infosys product specializations to solve complex business problems for customers, create innovative business solutions with deep expertise in Oracle technologies and applications, and manage global operations.
Also now, a Cloud Elite Partner, Infosys is well positioned to help customers achieve cloud transformation, and provide sophisticated capabilities and next-generation services on Oracle Cloud. With strategic specialization and training programs, innovative joint solutions, and a clearly defined solutions roadmap, we help clients derive better business value.
With multiple solutions on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, dedicated centers of excellence (COE), industry specific solutions, co-development initiatives, and RapidStart Methodology that delivered as much as 30 percent reduction in effort and cost, Infosys has a very strong value proposition to give clients an unparalleled competitive advantage. This new dimension of the partnership gives an added impetus to the commitment and engagement for next-generation services on Oracle Cloud and provides greater value to our clients through higher specialization and innovative co-developed solutions.
Camillo Speroni, Vice President, Worldwide Strategic Alliances, Oracle
"Infosys’ achievement of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Cloud Elite designation is a demonstration of their commitment to delivering industry leading use case solutions that reduce our joint customers’ implementation timelines in their journey to the cloud. Infosys’ industry-led cloud offerings deliver pre-built integrations, enhanced customer experience, personalization and ROI-based outcomes that simplify these companies’ cloud transformations."
Ravi Kumar, President and Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Infosys
"This recognition is a testimony of Infosys’ deep investments in cloud innovation and capabilities as well as our commitment to build cloud-focused Centers of Excellence around the world to deliver compelling business value. We have been continuously re-thinking existing business systems, co-creating innovative solutions by leveraging the power of Design Thinking and working on new ways of understanding client requirements and engaging with them."