Infosys has a dedicated financial management practice that offers a whole spectrum of consulting and financial application related services for its global customers in a seamless fashion. The finance practice, which has more than 800 consultants and over 100 certified accountants, is a subset of the 14,500 plus strong Oracle Practice; which focuses on providing technology and consulting solutions to Global 1000 clients using Oracle E-Business Suite Financials as the technology platform.
We also have extensive experience in developing solutions using Oracle Cloud PaaS to integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Infosys Oracle ERP ‘Cloud’ offerings
The solution covers the following process areas:
- Record to report: General ledger and Oracle Fusion BI
- Acquisition to retire fixed assets
- Order to cash: Accounts receivables, advance collection, and cash management
- Source to settle: Sourcing, supplier portal, self-service procurement, purchasing, procurement contracts, supplier qualification management, and project financial management
- Strategic sourcing: Sourcing, supplier portal, procurement contracts, supplier qualification management
- Procure to pay: Purchasing, expenses, accounts payable, and cash management
- Planning and budgeting: Hyperion Planning on cloud
- Project management: Projects and portfolio management
- Financial close, consolidation, and reporting: Allocations, Hyperion Financial close, Oracle Financial Account Hub Reporting Cloud Service (FAHRCS)
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
Know More about Our Oracle Offerings here.