The Financial Services practice at Infosys has extensive experience in delivering business and technology Oracle solutions for financial services organizations.
Our globally distributed delivery capability has the flexibility, scalability, and resilience to address global needs and business imperatives. Our expertise covers retail banking, investment banking, brokerage and trading, asset management, credit cards, and wealth management.
Our Financial Services solutions can help define the right financial architecture for an enterprise and address the need to shift from being a finance steward to a strategic business partner. It covers the full breadth of data flows from management reporting through seamlessly integrated business processes across industry segments. It has inbuilt processes, ability to integrate with different applications, and enhanced data models on top of the standard out-of-box functionalities provided by Oracle products.
Our Customer Experience (CX) solutions provide a consistent and seamless experience to the customers, irrespective of the channel, by achieving data transparency and enhancing cross-channel interactions. Our CX framework for banks and financial services firms is an overarching theme that bundles CX strategies and process models with the Oracle product stack and Infosys social and mobile solutions. This framework is designed to craft a winning customer experience strategy, enhance cross-channel interactions, enable on-the-move information access, gain real-time customer insights, and engender true customer loyalty.
US bank achieves two-fold improvement in productivity from a simplified customer service system.
Infosys partnered with one of the largest banks in the United States to enhance the productivity of the organization:
- Customer service representatives (CSRs) have a 360° view of customers to process service requests and provide personalized service support
- Scalability: CSRs can serve up to 45,000 new clients, improving productivity by 23 percent
- CSRs have time to build client relationships, since 20 percent of the calls are self-serviced. Average call handling time reduced by 5 percent
- Total cost of ownership reduced by 35 percent by leveraging the Infosys Global Delivery Model
- Customer satisfaction increased by over 5 percent as 92 percent of service requests are serviced and closed within a day
Learn more about financial services industry offerings from Infosys