Get valuable insights into seasonal hiring trends from Infosys thought leader on VoiceAmerica
In the series 'Future of Business with Game-Changers,' leaders from Infosys, SAP, Deloitte, and Retail Systems Research LLC (RSR Research), share their thoughts on
'Tis the Season for Retailers: Managing a Contingent Workforce.
The end of the year is the season for hiring – especially in retail. While this is a traditional year-end trend, the ways companies are engaging with and attempting to understand seasonal employees is entirely new.
With 82 percent of all retail companies increasingly using contingent, intermittent, and consultant employees, some of the questions being asked are:
- What are the lessons that can be learned by non-retailers also interested in tapping into this new category of workers?
- What are the best practices that can be adopted by retail companies?
The panel of experts will weigh in on these and much more. Panelists include:
- Mukesh Nakra, Associate Vice President – Retail, CPG, and Logistics, Infosys
- David Swanson, Executive Vice President – Human Resources, SAP
- Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner, RSR Research
- Jerry Hoberman, Principal, Retail SAP practice, Deloitte Consulting
This part of 'Future of Business with Game-Changers' will be aired live on Thursday, December 11, 2014, from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. EDT.
Tune in live to listen to this engaging conversation
Read more about Infosys SAP practice
Building the Digital HR Organization with SAP SuccessFactors-led HCM Transformation