Infosys SAP UX frameworks and offerings
Have you come across users in your organization complaining about the complexity in usage of SAP enterprise applications, in spite of spending millions on trainings? Do you want to improve productivity of SAP users across your organization and utilize their time for more useful and innovative activities? Do you want to reduce the support tickets volume on SAP business applications and thereby reduce the cost of support? SAP Fiori UX is the answer to most of the UX challenges faced by enterprise users using SAP solutions.
Enterprises worldwide have started looking at the UX aspect and are working to renew their current applications to ‘keep it simple’ for their end-users. With more and more innovative UX solutions and frameworks available from SAP viz. Fiori, UI5, and Screen Personas, it is now possible to change the user experience of SAP products and applications in a very cost-effective manner, radically.
Infosys has been involved with many customers worldwide in their SAP UX transformation journey. Irrespective of the stage of SAP life cycle the customers are witnessing, Infosys can help in their SAP UX initiatives. Our SAP UX services are tailor-made to suit customer needs and include the following features:
- Enterprise UX Strategy
- SAP UX enablement
- SAP Landscape assessment for suitable UX solutions
- SAP UX Design services using Design Thinking approach
- Fiori implementation
- Custom UI solutions using Fiori UX and SAP UI5 frameworks
Infosys SWIFT framework for SAP
SWIFT (Simple Web Interface for Transactions) is an Infosys-developed framework for rapid development and deployment of Web and mobile-based applications on SAP. The framework built on SAP UI5 and OData can help customers plug and play a better UX layer on the top of their existing SAP assets.
The framework standardizes the applications for a customer based on the style guide provided. Leveraging the framework for mass development of applications, especially migrating the existing applications to UI5 / Fiori based applications bring lots of value-adds to customers. This includes:
- Reduce implementation time by 30 percent
- Build once, run anywhere
- Standardization across applications
These frameworks can be adopted in SAP business applications in both on-premise and HANA Cloud Platform scenarios.
Infosys SAP UX practice
- Infosys has setup a dedicated Centre of Excellence for SAP UX transformation services.
- The team comprising of more than 400 consultants are involved in SAP UX modernization engagements – SAP trains and certifies majority of them.
- These SAP UX technical consultants are backed by large pool of UX Architects and designers.
- There is a large pool of technical assets and accelerators created by the COE, which will be instrumental for reducing overall implementation timelines and cost.
- SAP UX Technology lab comprising of servers viz. HANA, NetWeaver, SAP ERP, Gateway, etc., and HANA Cloud Platform are leveraged for internal trainings, solutions, and help get quick-start on SAP UX projects.
SAP UX: Helping business transform user experience