Are your organization's human capital management (HCM) solutions future proof?
The talent landscape across industries is changing rapidly:
- Today, the young generation workforce is tech-savvy. The advent of social media, analytics, and social collaboration have changed the outlook on how processes should work in an organization. Employees must be enabled with new technologies to stay connected and deliver the best.
- The rapidly changing communication and collaboration channels, with employee engagement methodologies will make organizations change the way they function.
- Diverse workforce: Globalization, multilingual, multi-cultural, etc.
To manage these rapidly changing talent landscapes, organizations are constantly on the lookout for a best-of-breed human capital management (HCM) solution. However, during this journey global organizations face some key challenges such as:
- How to take advantage of the best practices offered by HCM cloud solutions and analytics?
- How to improve executive insights and decision-making while ensuring you have the right people, with the right skills doing the right work?
- How to utilize your HCM solution and extract the best performance from your workforce?
Infosys provides answers to these challenges using SAP SuccessFactors.
The Infosys SAP-SuccessFactors practice has 15 years of HCM practice experience, having a full lifecycle understanding on HCM packages across 100 plus clients – in different countries and languages.
Our cross-product HCM practice will ensure effective support on your HCM requirements, at an assured success rate of 98.3 percent. Infosys provides a holistic approach for the journey from an on-premise system to SuccessFactors applications, with its technical and industry best practices. You will get the best-in industry service, quality, innovations, speed, business value, IT effectiveness, and flexibility.
We enable our customers in SuccessFactors to:
Infosys uses its HCM transformation framework to make your business cloud ready, optimize your processes, align the HR landscape to maximize the return on investment (ROI), and achieve business goals.
Infosys SuccessFactors Methodologies
- Accelerated Cloud Transformation (ACT) methodology is designed to help clients understand what, how, and when with respect to SuccessFactors cloud transformation, by delivering detailed and well-defined accelerators, such as process definition templates, change management plan and data migration strategy etc., for each stage in time-bound fashion
- Value Realization Method (VRM™) that will enable clients to translate goals into real measurable value through technology enabled transformation projects
- Flexi-pay by use:
- Flexible consumption and payment options for clients with fluctuating support requirements
- Design / configuration workshop:
- Pre-configured configuration workbook
- Rapid deployment solution integration with SAP HCM
- Data migration:
- Infosys Data Services Suite (IDSS) tool for consistent data migration from legacy to SuccessFactors
- Data scrambling tool from production to test instance
- Repository of job aids to train learner and administrators
- Bolt-on solutions to enhance existing SuccessFactors features using the SAP cloud platform
Infosys SAP SuccessFactors brochure