Infosys is a global system integrator (SI) partner for Splunk for real-time business and operational intelligence, security, risk, and compliance solutions.
Splunk provides leading software platform for real-time operational intelligence. Splunk software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze, and visualize machine-generated big data from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors, and mobile devices. More than 8,400 enterprises, government agencies, universities, and service providers in over 100 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance, and reduce costs. Splunk products include Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Storm, Hunk: Splunk Analytics for Hadoop and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit the Splunk
website for more information..
Infosys and Splunk have partnered to provide the following solutions and services:
- Real-time operational intelligence
- Security information and event management (SIEM) solutions, including fraud, threat intelligence, risk, and compliance solutions
- Business analytics
- Application delivery
- Big data solutions with Hunk for Hadoop
- IoT and industrial data
- IT operations management
- Infosys has delivered solutions across infrastructure, business, application delivery, and security for a US finance, cards, and payments major
- Infosys has also co-developed solutions related to mobile point-of-sales analytics, infrastructure and business analytics, big data solutions for Hadoop using Hunk for a major retailer in North America
- Infosys is providing security analytics for a European financial major and cloud managed services based on Splunk log analytics, monitoring and alerts of associated infrastructure, and applications for an Australian Bank