Infosys DevOps platform (IDP)
Centralized. Simplified. Automated. De-skilled.
Infosys DevOps Platform is a centralized, web based platform for continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), and continuous testing (CT). How does it benefit clients?
- Jump start and accelerate with pre-built pipelines
- Leverage standard open-source technology and practices
- Enterprise ready – deploy at scale through a self-service model
- Comprehensive life cycle – support CI-CD-CT with a unified DevOps dashboard
Infosys DevOps Platform integrates with over 60 standard tools across the software life cycle, supports more than 20 technologies and enables persona based metrics dashboards for all stakeholders. It is available on cloud as well as on premise for every step in the DevOps pipeline.
Infosys DevOps Platform:
- Can be hosted on cloud or on-premise
- Provides a unified DevOps dashboard for teams to integrate easily with their DevOps toolkits, track progress, and view execution status across the continuous delivery pipeline
- Enables infrastructure as code
- Provides intuitive user interface
- Integrates with Infosys Nia AI platform or pre-existing AI platform
- Encourages DevOps culture