Infor–Infosys: A new era of enterprise solutions
The Infosys–Infor practice provides implementation, upgrades, modernization, and maintenance services for the Infor product range. This includes LN (formerly BAAN), Intelligent Open Network (ION), and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). With intelligent pricing and delivery models, these products enable enterprises to address challenges and opportunities across industries and regions. Infor and third-party software applications can be easily integrated with Infor's superior product – ION.
With extensive industry experience in the enterprise solution space and a dedicated center of excellence (CoE), we implement Infor products and solutions seamlessly. Implementations can be carried out on the cloud and/or on-premise. Our global delivery model, combined with our InTrak implementation methodology, helps clients achieve business objectives much faster.
Infor Center of Excellence
The Infor Center of Excellence (CoE) enables us to develop effective solutions, tools, and methodologies for Infor products, along with related technologies, and deliver faster return on investment (ROI) for customers. The CoE leverages skillsets at Infosys and Infor, bringing together resources for competency building, go-to-market (GTM) efforts, seminars, and events.
As an Infor partner, Infosys is dedicated to developing deep expertise in specific areas, as well as the common framework development to ensure better value for customers. Reusable artifacts and templates are developed to enhance the value of our solutions. These artifacts help redeploy customized solutions at minimal cost. Process-aligned templates are used to accelerate project delivery.
The 4Ps (people, product, planning, process) of the Infor CoE focus on the following aspects:
- Showcasing competencies using standard Infor-aided collateral and Infosys collateral
- Upgrading skills through continuous training and internal seminars
- Participating in industry builder initiatives as well as those around the certified solution provider
- Supporting project-specific induction, business overview, system overview, knowledge database
- Developing Infosys methodologies for implementation, upgrade, and sustenance
- Publishing technology white papers and point of views (POVs)
- Developing vertical and horizontal market solutions
- The CoE team helps execute activities from planning to value realization.
Infosys provides end-to-end solutions across a spectrum of business processes – ranging from consulting to technical services. This enables our clients to stay ahead in a competitive environment.
Business process consulting: Our consulting services – including strategy, competitiveness, and operations and IT consulting – help clients achieve enhanced value realization. It also covers cut-over planning and change management to help meet the ever-changing needs of businesses.
Implementation and upgrade: We help clients with business landscape evaluation, software package selection, version upgrades, enhancements, and global implementation and rollout.
Testing and validation: Our Independent Software Testing and Validation services ensure software systems meet specifications and fulfill their objectives. Our dedicated Testing CoE enables enterprises to establish strong quality processes.
Support and maintenance: Our experts provide seamless support and maintenance services. Clients leverage our strong technical know-how, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and mature processes to deliver value to their customers.
Training services: We also offer world-class technology and domain training to clients, helping them in competency-building.
Creative solutions to meet present and future challenges
In a digital world, enterprises function in multi-location and multi-user environments comprising multiple technologies and platforms. Driving business productivity and future readiness depends on how well enterprises leverage the advanced workflow and collaboration tools built especially into newer versions of the enterprise software. The deployment approach and methodologies at Infosys provide a cost-effective, predictable, and customized transition that helps clients go live faster than industry benchmarks.
Infor Business Cloud
With more than two million subscribers, Infor Business Cloud is at the forefront of delivering mission-critical industry processes in the cloud – such as ERP, EAM, CRM, and SCM – in addition to back office operations such as finance, HR, talent management, and sales force automation.
Infor Business Cloud offers a variety of cloud-based deployment models – from entirely cloud-based to hybrid environments – where some functionality is served on-premise and the rest in the cloud. This provides clients the flexibility and adaptability they look for in a competitive market.
Infosys offers a wide range of consulting services on the cloud.
Click here for more information
LN on Cloud
Infosys cloud computing solutions in LN ERP allow the client to choose between hosting the ERP on their own private cloud or a public cloud. Cloud management services are handled by us and the ERP is available on a continuous basis. This means the client can buy and enjoy perpetual ownership of the ERP application. LN ERP on a perpetual ownership basis gives the client an advantage in terms of data and operations isolation.
Enterprise asset management on cloud
Infosys provides cloud management services for enterprise asset management (EAM), which can be hosted on a private or public cloud, based on the client’s budget and operational requirements. This application is available on both perpetual basis and subscription basis.
- For clients seeking an all-in price package and a higher degree of customization – We recommend perpetual ownership.
- For clients seeking an industry-standard, cost-effective package – We recommend a subscription-based approach.
Why Infor for ERP deployment on cloud?
Infor offers cloud services through SaaS (‘pay as you go’ model) and cloud licenses (prepaid licenses for applications on cloud).
- Infor Business Cloud is delivered from state-of-the-art industrial data centers. Infor provides strong physical security, managed firewalls, intrusion detection, vulnerability scans, and regular audits.
- Customers manage their own application user IDs and passwords, thus ensuring complete privacy.
- To ensure complete reliability, Infor Business Cloud applications are set up with full redundancy to eliminate single points of failure. Infor uses high-performance hardware to provide highly scalable, high-performance solutions.
Creating User Experience
BYOD, Mobility and Beyond
Beauty as a Competitive Differentiator in Enterprise Applications