BI architecture definition for a US financial securities major
The client provides financial security to individuals and businesses by offering world-class insurance products, investment products and services and expert guidance that address the clients' changing needs over a lifetime.
- Lack of timely availability of meaningful and integrated information
- Need for standardized and structured data for analysis
- Transformation of the data from completely disparate systems
- Handling data over 1TB
Infosys architected and implemented reliable and scalable three-tier business intelligence architecture to extract data from internal and external sources. During the extraction, data was standardized, cleansed, consolidated and restructured for analysis in a business intelligence environment. The solution satisfied the complex analytics and reporting business requirements.
Infosys successfully implemented the solution using:
- Information discovery and analysis
- Architecture definition
- Quick turnaround from concept to implementation
- Providing a reliable and scalable architecture to meet the requirements