Known for our deep industry and product expertise, Infosys drives standardization and accurate reporting with its global design processes. We help companies shift their focus from transaction processing and data discrepancies to making more informed decisions. This approach allows them to get the most return on their ERP investment.
Our customers face a host of challenges:
- Stagnant ERP spend
- ERP viewed as commodity than strategic advantage
- Slow to enhance ERP installations
- Demand for fast and meaningful analytics
- Technology direction: On-premise vs. Cloud
However, by leveraging our ERP solutions, our customers enjoy benefits including:
- Upgrade to the latest version of the ERP system
- Migration to Fusion for Oracle customers
- Migration to HANA for SAP customers
- Migration to SAP cloud
Core offerings include:
Infosys brings together industry experience, business consulting skills, in-depth product knowledge, testing and infrastructure services, and BPO to deliver a solution that fits our clients’ needs. Our service offerings span requirements gathering and analysis to process design, system implementation, and steady-state support. We assist companies in standardizing processes and consolidating shared service centers. We offer business renewal for mergers, divestitures and acquisitions. In addition, we offer a suite of solutions, including hosted platforms and transaction processing.
Our solution offers the following outcomes:
- Alignment with business objectives
- Simpler standard processes supported by ERP delivered functionality
- Easy upgrades and lower support costs by reducing custom components
- Flexible and scalable for future business needs
- Greater alignment with broader Oracle / SAP ecosystem of Hyperion / OBIEE/ OFSAA / FAH and with SAP HANA
- Reliable and cost-effective delivery
- Adheres to latest patch versions
- Benefits from latest technology or functionality upgrades
Our solution delivers business value to customer ERP and analytics platforms. As Oracle and SAP expand their product offerings, our solution allows customers to quickly adapt to change without customizing their instances. Thus, we enable a more agile approach to delivering functionality and upgrade in future releases.
Infosys is Oracle's platinum partner and SAP's global services partner. Our track record of successfully implementing co-developed Oracle and SAP products enables us to deliver solutions that are tailored to customers’ requirements. We have also developed a proprietary InTrak methodology for system implementation, and an IMPACT framework for managing transformation to deliver ERP-driven transformation projects.