Clients frequently wrestle with strategic change issues and struggle to frame what they need to do and/or how to achieve it. We are able to work closely with C-level executives to define change agenda in support of the attainment of business objectives and then work closely with their teams to implement new operational structures.
- Target operating model design: Describing the desired state of a future organization in terms of processes, organization, technology, and the roadmap to get there.
- Organizational design: Develop the most effective organizational design to support the delivery of business objectives including organizational structure, roles, performance measures, and user scenarios to support new ways of working.
- Change strategy and planning: Define change strategy and the roadmap tailored to the specific needs of the transformation initiative and the overall business context.
- Change toolkit: Creating a tailored change toolkit to support the delivery of change by senior managers, change agents, and change practitioners.
- Change center of excellence: Creating the change capability within an organization with appropriate frameworks and tools delivered by a team of trained practitioners with ongoing coaching and support.