Infosys' Microsoft Dynamics Practice
Today's digital-led rapidly evolving business scenarios pose unique challenges for both large enterprises and emerging companies. While we hear a lot about social, mobile, cloud, analytics and internet of things, the reality is that this all needs a strong back end for its working. Towards this goal, large enterprises need ERP and CRM solutions that cater to the corporate completely while meeting unique and localized requirements of their subsidiary offices and enable their integration with the parent. On the other hand, mid-sized companies require vertical focused, cost effective and nimble ERP and CRM solutions that ensure quicker kick start & faster returns along with ability to achieve improved operational efficiencies.
Microsoft Dynamics Practice at Infosys caters to the business needs of both the large enterprises and mid-sized organizations by providing end-to-end services on Microsoft Dynamics™ AX, Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV and Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM. These solutions lower the TCO and ensure higher and quicker ROI, thus enabling customers to use Microsoft Dynamics™ to maximize their business value and improve their competitiveness.
Verticals Serviced by Microsoft Dynamics Practice
Microsoft Dynamics Practice provides solutions for following verticals:
- Manufacturing – Aerospace, Automotive, Hi-Tech and Discrete Manufacturing. Process Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing,
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Energy, Resources and Utilities
- Retail, Logistics & CPG
- Communication Service Providers
- Insurance, Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Services & Media
Microsoft Dynamics Practice Service Offerings
Services provided by Microsoft Dynamics Practice include:
- Global Implementations: Proven package implementation methodology and high emphasis on standards & processes deliver via Global Delivery Model results in robust implementations for clients.
- Package Evaluation: Extensive experience and expertise across various Microsoft dynamics packages and strong domain experience enables us to provide package evaluation across Microsoft Dynamics Applications.
- Application Upgrade: Provides application upgrade services using its proven methodology, complete with a set of in-house tools and templates.
- Application / User Support and Maintenance: Microsoft Dynamics Practice takes bottom-line responsibility for Application Support & Maintenance. Microsoft Dynamics Practice provides user support and application maintenance for a pre-defined timeframe post Go-Live.
- Product Licensing: Microsoft Dynamics Practice helps clients acquire optimal ERP/CRM Product Licenses from Microsoft after due diligence based on parameters like number of users and depth of functionality required.
- Industry vertical solutions on ERP and CRM: Domain expertise along with product experience enables development of solutions which provides faster implementations, with reduced risks thus providing lower TCO and rapid ROI to our clients.
Infosys Solutions on Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Enterprise Asset Maintenance (EAM) solution - Infosys' proven solution framework for preventive and breakdown maintenance of assets/equipment through work orders, allocations, costing, and related purchasing and sales transactions for all mobile and non-mobile assets. Solution enables ownership management, lending and transfers. This results in reduced
- Oil & Field Services (OFS) Solution - This is a vertical solution for Oil and Gas Industry and is developed based on Process Classification Framework defined by APQC specifically for the Petroleum industry. Requirements are modularized and parameterized so as to enable easy configuration with minimal additional development.
- ERP-In-a-Box - India in a Box is a prepackaged business management solution that is based on industry standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV. It enables companies to seamlessly extend their IT systems to their subsidiaries in India – within 8 weeks. This solution is built on a robust ERP solution with the aid
Infosys Solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Agency Relationship Management (ARMS) Solution - Agency Relationship Management Solution (ARMS) built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is a comprehensive solution for the Insurance Industry. Agency Relationship Management solution provides insurers with key differentiating capabilities enabling their producers/agencies to generate accurate & consistent customer information and messaging. It leverages social and mobile capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Relationship Based Solution (RBS) Solution - Infosys' Relationship Based Solution (RBS) is based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and offers many niche and smart features for the Relationship Manager in the Wealth Management space. Its key offerings include Customer Management, Portfolio Planning, Customer Segmentation and Service Management which will deliver end-to-end processes ensuring a holistic business benefits.