Sales Force Automation Solution for a Leading Investment Institution
An investment company sold mutual funds to investors through associates. Its sales force used a suite of PDA-based applications to serve customers. However, the PDA-based applications of the associates were not in sync with their company’s offerings.
- Increase in wholesaler efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining daily processes through the PDA – an optimal Sales Force Automation (SFA) solution
- Seamless integration of different functionalities on the PDA i.e., Pocket Outlook calendar with Call Report management.
- Seamless integration of SFA functionalities between PDA and the laptop
- Simplification of synchronization
- High response time of the application and timeliness of key data on the device
Infosys had to address several challenges:
- Enterprise and design objective had to be met without changing the legacy back-end database.
- The user interface should be able to display a lot of information on a small device screen
- Dependency on back-end system commands
- Site-to-site connectivity between client location and offshore location
Infosys’ SFA application incorporated enhanced usability features to simplify common application uses and provided the required level of customization of the application.
- Platform: Pocket PC 2003, .NET C, Intellisync Synchrologic
- Devices: Samsung 700i
Brand names mentioned are trademarks of their respective corporations