Infosys in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in HfS Engineering Services Blueprint Report 2015
Infosys has been inducted into the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in the
HfS Engineering Services Blueprint Report 2015 – an inaugural report by HfS, a leading analyst firm and global network for IT and business services. According to HfS, Infosys has demonstrated the highest level of excellence in both execution and innovation in services delivery and client relationships, exhibiting a high level of strategic vision and innovation-led thinking. In the report, Infosys is one among the leaders in the field of automotive, aerospace, telecom and hi-tech, medical devices and healthcare, and industrial equipment.
HfS Blueprint report ratings depend on a broad range of stakeholders with specific weightings based on more than 1,100 respondents across enterprise buyers, service providers, industry influencers (sourcing advisors) and HfS analysts. Some of the other participating service providers included Capgemini, Quest, HCL, KPIT, Cyient, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, TCS, L&T, and iGATE.
Some of the key highlights of the report include:
- HfS commends Infosys for demonstrating a depth of client experiences and capabilities across all engineering service offerings in all verticals
- A strong reference of more than 80 case studies and customer references, with clients rating Infosys highly on agility and delivery
- Infosys has a powerful vision of technology-led innovation at the intersection of physical and digital with engineering services at the core
- HfS also commends the Advanced Engineering Group (AEG) in Infosys, which displays strong expertise in composites, artificial intelligence, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge-based engineering (KBE) for automating design and analysis process is also cited as a key strength of Infosys. With more than 150 KBE applications developed, Infosys has saved over 150,000 man hours for its customers.
Read the press release