Zinnov rates Infosys in the ‘Leadership Zone’ in its Global Service Providers Ratings 2015 report
Zinnov has positioned Infosys Engineering Services in the leadership zone in its Global Service Provider Ratings (GSPR) 2015. This is the third consecutive year Infosys has appeared in the report in the leadership zone. It recognizes Infosys Engineering Services as an expansive and established player in embedded systems and has awarded the leadership position in outsourced software product development – enterprise software and consumer software, aerospace, semi-conductor, telecommunication, consumer electronics, automotive, energy and utilities, medical devices, industrial automation, and construction and heavy machinery segments.
Highlights of the report
- Infosys has built one of the most diversified product engineering services practice among the Indian research and development (R&D) services players.
- Infosys has been rated in the ‘Leadership Zone’ among the core engineering and software verticals (12 accessed industry verticals)
- Key differentiators for Infosys:
- Ability to partner with customers in co-creating new age products and willingness to co-invest with their customers
- Built a strong ecosystem connect across universities, startups, and development forums
- Strong partnerships with IoT platform players and investments across the IoT value chain position Infosys as one of the few players who are well positioned to tap the IoT opportunity
Sudip Singh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Engineering Services, Infosys:
“Being inducted into the ‘Leadership zone’ emphasizes our tremendous focus on engineering services. The nature of our work demands that we exhibit our incredible engineering skills and combine with insight to help our clients find and solve their daunting business challenges. We then co-create solutions with them at the intersection of the physical and the digital worlds.”
Sidhant Rastogi, Partner and Practice Head, Zinnov:
“Infosys has emerged as one of the most forward looking engineering services organization in the Zinnov GSPR analysis. Their commitment towards building co-innovation relationships with customers and the innovation ecosystem players provides them a differentiating edge in the engineering services space. Infosys is one of the few players who have invested in creating capabilities around new age research areas such as composites, AI, IoT through their advanced engineering group.“
About Zinnov Management Consulting
We at Zinnov assist our clients improve organization efficiency, innovation, and revenue by leveraging global resources and markets. We offer deep expertise in engineering, digital, and globalization. Zinnov has been at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. Our over a decade experience in globalization helps us in understanding customer problems and coming up with viable solutions. We assist our clients in addressing globalization challenges by offering customers insights, data, and implementation support to address their challenges. Our in-depth experience is driven by our focus on engineering and digital practice areas. Visit us at www.zinnov.com