Product Strategy and Management
Infosys partners with its customers across the globe to help them develop new technologies and drive new product introduction by providing Product Strategy and Management (PSM) services.
Infosys brings in technology and domain experience across industry verticals and next generation technologies with well-defined frameworks and methodologies for E2E product development driving product strategy through the complete life cycle. Infosys' Engineering Product Strategy and Management (PSM) service complements the capabilities of organizations across multiple dimensions from ideation to launch:
- Product ideation
- Management and evaluation of the ideas for organizational relevance
- Customized industry and technology market research and analysis to create an actionable product roadmap
- Product benchmarking to create a differentiated value
- Unambiguous product definition to drive objectives throughout the product life cycle
- Independent evaluation of engineering solutions to provide unbiased approach for solution selections
- Effective management of product deployment and marketing
- To ensure smooth deployment for new product launch
Infosys PSM services help clients drive profitability and growth for their existing product line by driving initiatives that increase market share and revenue. Infosys' frameworks on managing and tracking cost controls, and to improve release cycles and time-to-market, with a complementary engineering and business view to strengthen the product catalog, enable the current product base to stay relevant in the consumer driven highly competitive market.
We help our clients convert their ideas to products, improve time-to-market with higher efficiencies, and create product differentiation for their customers to generate revenue with increased average revenue per user (ARPU).
Infosys PSM services helped various technology companies across industry verticals to create and effectively drive product strategy through the life cycle and to realize the envisioned benefits of launching new products and enhancing existing product lines.