Madhan Raj Jeyapragasam
AVP, Cloud Solution Strategist, Enterprise Cloud Ecosystem
Madhan Raj is an Associate Vice President of the Enterprise Cloud business at Infosys and currently leads the cloud solution strategy, which is focused on business centric cloud transformation. In the cloud transformation strategy, Madhan Raj focuses on cloud disposition which includes large scale migration of legacy applications as well as developing cloud native applications based on business drivers.
As an IT strategist and enterprise architect, he has designed business-aligned IT solutions for large and complex business systems for Fortune 1000 companies.
Prior to this, Madhan led the Azure and Office 365 service line.
Madhan has coauthored numerous publications, including Infosys' papers on Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), the role of cloud and cloud adoption.
- "CNCF. The reason why going cloud native just got a little simpler. For all", Infosys Insights
- "Need for changing the IT Operating Model in the Cloud Era", Infosys Insights
- "Transformation with Cloud is a Continuum for Traditional Enterprises", Infosys Insights
- "Dilemma for Enterprises in cloud adoption : Native or Portable", LinkedIn, April 2007
- "What is the role of enterprise architect in cloud, airplane pilot or a taxi driver?", LinkedIn, February 2017
- "How are enterprises looking at Cloud PaaS?", LinkedIn, February 2017
- "Technology Evolution and productivity", LinkedIn, January 2017
- "Development of Open Source Technologies and Adoption in Enterprise", LinkedIn, January 2017
Senior Program Manager 1996 - 2003
India Institute of Technology, Madras
MS in Electrical, specializing in Power Electronics
College of Engineering, Guindy
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, first class with distinction