Infosys Positioned as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens Digital Banking Services U.S. 2021 report
In its ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant report, Digital Banking Services U.S. 2021, ISG has recognized Infosys as a Leader across four quadrants: Core Modernization and Integration Services, Banking Governance, Risk and Compliance Services, Transformational and Digital Banking Services and Payment and Card Processing Services. The report evaluated a total of 28 providers of Digital Banking Services.
Key highlights from the report:
- Core Modernization and Integration Services:
- Infosys has gained significant reputation for its core modernization services, with extensive experience and expertise gained over the years and investments in a strong suite of solutions to aid the transformation journey of clients.
- Strengths: Platformized modernization approach, robust suite of offerings, strong experience and expertise
- Banking Governance, Risk and Compliance Services:
- Infosys’ inherent capabilities and expertise in GRC management, complemented by its strong experience in the banking sector and investment in proprietary next generation technologies, has helped it to dominate the U.S. market.
- Strengths: Structured offerings, robust technology and IP solutions, product and partner-centered portfolio
- Transformational and Digital Banking Services:
- Infosys showcases strong domain expertise and intrinsic ability to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions and services, which has enabled it to gain credibility for its transformation capabilities and is helping it to dominate the U.S. market.
- Strengths: End-to-end service offerings, industry specific transformation capabilities, unified platform addressing broad requirements
- Payment and Card Processing Services:
- Infosys showcases rich experience in payment modernization with aggressive partnership investments and expertise gained from working with top providers and vendors, thus bolstering its leadership position in the U.S.
- Strengths: End-to-end service offerings, in-depth industry expertise, strategic partnership investments