Healthcare ERP Implementation Services
The healthcare industry is focused on improving the quality of healthcare and operational efficiency while reducing costs and optimizing back-end operations. To maximize profits, reduce costs, and achieve a seamless healthcare continuum, it is imperative to improve the efficiency of back-end business functions across supply chain management, inventory management, patient relationship management, human resources, finance and billing. This can be achieved by business process optimization and technology enablement through successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation.
Infosys has a dedicated ERP practice focused on ERP package implementations. Our practice has rich experience in implementing leading ERP packages (Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Lawson). Our experienced domain consultants have extensive experience in healthcare ERP, supply chain management, human resources, revenue cycle management, patient relationship management, and business process optimization.
We ensure maximum value realization from your Healthcare ERP-related IT investments by leveraging our proprietary Value Realization Method. In this method, the technology aspect of ERP projects is coupled with value to identify the areas of operational improvement and unrealized value potential. Business process improvements and provider ERP package configurations are targeted to deliver maximum improvements in operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
We train stakeholders on ongoing metrics management and benefits tracking, enabling continuous enhancement of business processes, and provider ERP configurations, as well as alignment with changing business needs. Our ERP implementations focus on organization change management to ensure end-user adoption.
- ERP package-enabled business transformation
- Package evaluation and assurance services
- Compliance assessment (HIPAA, SOX)
- Business process optimization
- IT roadmap development
- Global implementation and roadmap
- Enterprise application and integration
- Training and organization change management
- Version upgrades
- Maintenance and support (including global shared support)
- business process outsourcing
The Infosys advantage
- We leverage consulting capabilities and the Value Realization Method to track and measure realized value from investments across all hospital back-end processes during ERP implementations.
- The Infosys Interface Center of Excellence has rich experience in healthcare standards such as HL7, DICOM, CCD, CDA, ANSI X12, and ICD-9 / ICD-10. Our interface development services can be leveraged by clients for seamless integration of back-end processes with core clinical systems as well as with external organizations.
- We have proven frameworks and best-practice-based methodologies related to implementation of all leading ERP packages such as Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics. Our preconfigured solutions for hospitals can accelerate package deployment in specific areas.
- Our solutions such as radio frequency identification (RFID) for hospitals, dashboard solutions for supply chain management and revenue cycle management, and ICD-9 to ICD-10 transformation solution can be leveraged by clients to enhance back-end operations.