Infosys Positioned as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Healthcare Digital Services U.S. 2021 report
In its ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant report, Healthcare Digital Services U.S. 2021, ISG has recognized Infosys as a Leader across three quadrants: Payer Digital Transformation Services, Healthcare Cloud Migration Services and Healthcare Interoperability Services & Solutions. The report evaluated a total of 38 providers of Healthcare Digital Services.
Key highlights from the report:
- Payer Digital Transformation Services:
- Infosys demonstrates digital transformation coverage across the payer value chain for U.S. national plans, multistate plans and state/local plans to address compliance and member experience.
- Strengths: Digital transformation delivery model for payers, Business focus for payer services, Pathway to Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
- Healthcare Cloud Migration Services:
- Infosys is focused on becoming the go-to service provider, covering the entire value chain of healthcare services.
- Strengths: Large innovation network, Strong partner ecosystem, Cloud-narrative model
- Healthcare Interoperability Services & Solutions:
- Infosys’ interoperability practice offers U.S. healthcare organizations a solid combination of skilled consultants, HL7 and FHIR capabilities, and collaboration with top industry interoperability players.
- Strengths: Extensive experience, Variety of healthcare engagements, Assets and solutions