Infosys becomes Marvell Technology Group’s ideal implementation partner for transitioning to Oracle 12.2.4
Marvell Technology Group is a leading fabless semiconductor company with its headquarters at California. Founded in 1995, they ship over a billion chips a year and have more than 7,000 employees.
In this video, Prasanth Pala, Global Senior Director, MIS Systems, Marvell Technology - explains why they chose Infosys as an implementation partner in the migration of data from Oracle 11i to 12.2.4. He highlights the advantages of working with Infosys and says “ Infosys brought a lot of value to Marvell as they were very flexible, had good knowledge of the tools that we were working with, very accommodative, agile, willing to change as and when we changed, and delivered on time ”.
Prasanth also emphasized that it was one of the most successful upgrades seen in the industry and that they went live in just eight months.
- Completed technical upgrade from Release 11 to 12.2.4 and approximately 1,800 custom objects were retrofitted and tested
- Leveraged Panaya, an assessment framework, created for retro fitment of requirements for release 12.2.4 from 11i version
- Included over 20 modules in project scope across all tracks of financials, supply chain management, human resource management system (HRMS), and manufacturing
- Used Oracle Apps Testing Suite (OATS) package and Oracle Flow Builder (OFB) to build test automation scripts across various modules of Release 12
- Completed end-to-end project execution in an eight month timeframe (January 2015 – August 2015)
Learn more about #InfosysatOOW