Distribution Integrity Management Program
The United States Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration has made it mandatory for utilities and natural gas companies in the United States to comply with distribution integrity management programs. Infosys helps companies transcend regulatory compliance (in the areas of know your system, and identification and mitigation of risks) and converts compliance into a business opportunity.
The Infosys Solution
Infosys' Distribution Integrity Management Program offering makes a compelling business case to enhance the safety and security of pipelines.
Our solution helps companies to:
- Create a distribution integrity management ecosystem that integrates people, processes and systems
- Implement an integrity management plan, including strategy and road map along with a mitigation plan
- Track performance and report results with an automated solution using
Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence tools
- Increase pipeline capacity utilization and extend the lifetime of pipeline assets
- Reduce the number of serious incidents in gas distribution
Our Distribution Integrity Management Program offering is backed by proven expertise in business consulting, technology and outsourcing, and supported by our Global Delivery Model. We effect a business transformation by integrating program management, business analysis, solution design, change management and technology delivery. Our seasoned domain experts implement the Value Realization Method to execute complex projects. We leverage our Global Delivery Model to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within the budget.