Infosys recognized as a Leader in NelsonHall's Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) for Cloud Services
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in Cloud Advisory, Assessment, and Migration Services by NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT). The report highlights that two areas where Infosys does have differentiated capability are its focus on mainframe modernization and its industry-targeted solutions. As clients continue to expand how they capture value from a cloud adoption, these complementary offerings provide clients with an avenue to realizing their business case objectives.
The report says, Infosys Enterprise Cloud Ecosystem (ECE) has dedicated teams in cloud technology partner engagements (AWS, Azure, Oracle, Google, SAP) and cloud strategists and architects who bring technical capabilities. Infosys Enterprise Cloud Ecosystem (ECE) offers end-to-end cloud services with cloud offerings in advising, building, operating and enhancing cloud services.
The NEAT report evaluated service providers on their ability to meet client future requirements and the ability to deliver immediate benefit.
Key strengths that make Infosys a Leader
- Broad dedicated Azure capabilities including tools and a trained and experienced workforce
- Significant mainframe modernization experience
- Broad footprint of application and infrastructure management clients to work with on cloud migration
- CloudEndure investment provides automated cloud migration capabilities
- Focus on broader vertical-specific digital transformation offerings.
Specific technical Infosys cloud skills include:
- Cloud infrastructure and security: including cloud rehosting/remediating and hybrid cloud management
- Data and analytics: including big data, AI and machine learning, and IoT
- Application development and maintenance: including application re-engineering, and cloud native development
- Business applications: packaged application and ERP SaaS implementations
David McIntire, IT Services Research Director at NelsonHall, said "The Enterprise Cloud Ecosystem organization positions Infosys to address cloud migration challenges and help clients achieve their digital transformation objectives. Furthermore, Infosys’ related offerings like mainframe modernization and industry-tailored solutions offer differentiating capabilities."
Read the complete report here